Windows 10: photo album

Discus and support photo album in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I spent 4 hours last night selecting photos for a photo book using the photos app on windows 10, now I want to upload the photos to a website so that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by garybrowne4, Mar 12, 2020.

1. photo album

I spent 4 hours last night selecting photos for a photo book using the photos app on windows 10, now I want to upload the photos to a website so that I can create my photobook.

There seems to be no way of doing this. What is the point in having a photo album if you can't then do anything with it other than view it in the photos app. Come on guys you are supposed to be the best brains in the business but if you don't realise what people might want to use the app for then you really need to be handing in your resignation and doing something else. Windows has just got worse and worse with every release after 95.

There should be an easy way to select and then copy the photos into a folder so that the whole folder can either be saved to a memory stick, printed locally or uploaded for photo creation.

It really doesn't seem to be rocket science. Instead of introducing new features that nobody wants try thinking about what people who use the software actually want!!!

Sorry for the tone but it is so frustrating using windows when every other device seems to be super easy to navigate and use.

:)

garybrowne4, Mar 12, 2020

2. photo albums

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Could you please briefly explain the procedure that you have followed to setup an album using Windows 10?
    2. Which application are you using to display the album?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

If you’re referring to Photos app, I suggest you to refer the section “Help the app find more photos” from the article
    See all your photos
    for the steps.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

photo album 28805_en_1.jpg

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Mar 12, 2020
  4. photo album

photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

photo album

1. photo album - Similar Threads - photo album

2. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  3. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  4. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...: How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-albums-in-photos-i-want-to-group/1ec5fd77-8106-423b-ad2b-7a3ee25a511f
  5. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...: How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-albums-in-photos-i-want-to-group/1ec5fd77-8106-423b-ad2b-7a3ee25a511f
  6. Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app: How to create a Photo album using the updated version of Microsoft Photos app. Unable to find the Create option. Earlier version of Photos helped us to create nice albums with background audio etc.. whereas after the Photos app update, there is no create option at all....
  7. Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app

Microsoft Photos Windows 10 - Create Photo Albums with updated Photos app: How to create a Photo album using the updated version of Microsoft Photos app. Unable to find the Create option. Earlier version of Photos helped us to create nice albums with background audio etc.. whereas after the Photos app update, there is no create option at all....
  8. Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows

Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows: Can someone please assist me? I have my iCloud synced to my Windows PC, but when I open the D Drive > Icloud Photos > Shared > "Album", it doesn't show all of my recently synced photos in that shared album. How do I get this folder to update on my PC, so I can see all of the...
  9. Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud shared photo albums not automatically updating in Windows: Can someone please assist me? I have my iCloud synced to my Windows PC, but when I open the D Drive > Icloud Photos > Shared > "Album", it doesn't show all of my recently synced photos in that shared album. How do I get this folder to update on my PC, so I can see all of the...
  10. Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?

Did Microsoft get rid of all Photo Albums?: My Photo Albums have disappeared, and "Albums" does not appear at all as a heading.I have all my Photos, but the Albums are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-microsoft-get-rid-of-all-photo-albums/0683c12e-6f0f-4fb4-807a-417e20aa3123