Windows 10: Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

Discus and support Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The audio plays, but the image won't show up, instead appearing a green screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jrelvas1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jrelvas1 Win User

Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

The audio plays, but the image won't show up, instead appearing a green screen.

:)

Jrelvas1, Jan 9, 2019
  2. TheXed Win User

Videos are green?

All of my videos are green on Windows 10. It doesn't matter if they are locally stored, streamed from YouTube, or played from DVD's; every video type imaginable I could test with is green.

It doesn't matter what program, or web browser I used (tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox)—I get the same green video. I've also tested with Windows Media Player, and VLC Media Player with the same green result. I can hear audio just fine but all I see is green for the video.

I do NOT seem to have this issue with video games or pictures—I only have Minecraft installed so that's the game I tested with to confirm.

Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos 5VNYm.png

Update: Sorry for the lack of a reply. Things have been a bit hectic. I have gotten everything to work except Apps. Edge works, IE works, Chrome works. Just nothing else... Thanks for the help...The suggestions in the first answer have partially helped....

Update 2: Seems to work in VLC for Windows Store... But not Movies & TV

TheXed, Jan 9, 2019
  3. SekLeong Win User
    Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

Hi,

I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get
    a green screen.

I also couldn't play any video files on my HDD so I had to change the default video player to media player in the Default Apps menu. However this still doesn't work for the Photos App.

Any suggestions/ideas how to solve this?

SekLeong, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

1. Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos - Similar Threads - Photo Apllication Green

2. Green screen for videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  3. Videos Turning Green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos Turning Green: (Bear with me, I don't know much about computers.) All the videos on this computers either show as green or black. This problem I only fixed on Google Chrome by turning off "Use hardware acceleration when available". But, all other videos are played as green (or black)....
  4. green screen when videos play

green screen when videos play: New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know terminology). How can I fix this? I have Windows 10 Home...
  5. Green screen videos

Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...
  6. green screen on videos after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen on videos after update: After an automatic windows update videos like on youtube have a green screen but good audio. I tried both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. I searched the community and tried various suggestions and nothing. All video drivers were said to be current. Thanks....
  7. Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen: Hi, I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get a green screen....
  8. Streamed Video is Solid Green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streamed Video is Solid Green: Except for Netflix running in Firefox, all attempts to display streamed video shows a solid green video area. I have two video adapters, ATI Radeon HD4600 and NVIDEA GeForce GT 610. Four displays Dell s2409w (Primary display for watching video), HP w2338h (Primary console) ,...
  9. Video play green or black screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video play green or black screen: After Win 10 installed, everything works fine except for videos. When I try to view them using my Facebook page, I am just getting a green or black screen although I usually have audio -- but not always. I have installed and updated AMD drivers. Thank you. 13786
  10. Video play green or black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Video play green or black screen: Getting a green or black screen when playing videos through Facebook. But, if I go directly to YouTube, the videos play with no problem. Thank you. 14343