Windows 10: Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

Discus and support Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The audio plays, but the image won't show up, instead appearing a green screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jrelvas1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jrelvas1 Win User

Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

The audio plays, but the image won't show up, instead appearing a green screen.

:)

Jrelvas1, Jan 9, 2019
  2. TheXed Win User

Videos are green?

All of my videos are green on Windows 10. It doesn't matter if they are locally stored, streamed from YouTube, or played from DVD's; every video type imaginable I could test with is green.

It doesn't matter what program, or web browser I used (tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox)—I get the same green video. I've also tested with Windows Media Player, and VLC Media Player with the same green result. I can hear audio just fine but all I see is green for the video.

I do NOT seem to have this issue with video games or pictures—I only have Minecraft installed so that's the game I tested with to confirm.

Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos 5VNYm.png

Update: Sorry for the lack of a reply. Things have been a bit hectic. I have gotten everything to work except Apps. Edge works, IE works, Chrome works. Just nothing else... Thanks for the help...The suggestions in the first answer have partially helped....

Update 2: Seems to work in VLC for Windows Store... But not Movies & TV

TheXed, Jan 9, 2019
  3. SekLeong Win User
    Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

Hi,

I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get
    a green screen.

I also couldn't play any video files on my HDD so I had to change the default video player to media player in the Default Apps menu. However this still doesn't work for the Photos App.

Any suggestions/ideas how to solve this?

SekLeong, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos

1. Photo Apllication Green Scrren on videos - Similar Threads - Photo Apllication Green

2. One drive videos are green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive videos are green: Hi Some of my one drive videos are not playing the screen is green. I used the app and different browsers It doesn't work. Videos are fine using one drive app on phone but not pc. Please help. I need to download....
  3. Green and Purple Video Playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Purple Video Playback: Hello all,I am having an issue with video playback, any videos I play have a green and purple overlay. I updated my drivers and nothing changed. All online videos on browsers are working fine, only offline videos or captures have this weird overlay. I changed...
  4. videos display as a green screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    videos display as a green screen: Just in the last month, video player on certain videos provides audio but I am only seeing a green screen. I have exhausted what I know to try to fix the problem....
  5. scrren allignment

in Windows 10 Customization
    scrren allignment: hey folks, how do i adjust my display alignment? i am playing MTGO and the bottom part of the screen is missing and i can access the horizontal screen scroll thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrren-allignment/b5aca8da-fb88-4f26-97cb-a9fc8c355ccc
  6. Download Youtube Apllication

Download Youtube Apllication: Hello, I want to download the Youtube application to my windows 10 laptop. I tried it but when I click on installed on my device it is not working . can you please provide me instructions so that I can download it to my laptop and use it Thanks[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Green screen for videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  8. Videos Turning Green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos Turning Green: (Bear with me, I don't know much about computers.) All the videos on this computers either show as green or black. This problem I only fixed on Google Chrome by turning off "Use hardware acceleration when available". But, all other videos are played as green (or black)....
  9. Green screen videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...
  10. Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen: Hi, I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get a green screen....