Windows 10: Photo App Album sharing

Discus and support Photo App Album sharing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803. I want to share an Album, using the Photo App.: 1) I click on "Share Album"; 2) I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xavierbe, Nov 5, 2018.

1. xavierbe Win User

Photo App Album sharing

Hello,

I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803.

I want to share an Album, using the Photo App.:

1) I click on "Share Album";

2) I click on "copy a link";

3) I get the answer "Link copied to clipboard"

QUESTION: where/how do I find the "clipboard"on a Windows 10, version 1803,

without waiting for the automatic download of Windows 10 version 1809.

Thank you

Xavier/belgium

:)

xavierbe, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photo app. How to send or share Albums to Facebook?

Just started playing with Photos app Wndows 10.

Learned how to make my own albums and choose cover page and title the album.

Want to share, or send, to Facebook.

Already know how to make albums on Facebook.

Thought, perhaps wrongly, I could make albums in Photo app

Then send or share to FB.

When I try to share a single photo from Photo App, there's a "share" button on the task bar

Click that, it says, get an app from the store

Went through those steps to choose a FB app, closed, shut down, restarted.

Still not able to share from Photo App.

Suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Karuna Jai, Nov 5, 2018
  3. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Photo App Album sharing

Photos sharing query

Lumia has Facebook, twitter, linkedin, yahoo mail integration, meaning you need not download app for them. But for instagram or WhatsApp you will have to.

To share a photo, Go to photos, select camera roll or album. Then tap and hold photo you want to share, and then options will pop out. Tap on share which will list names where to can share the photo. Eg Facebook,twitter,etc. Tap one of them where you want to
    share. Now these list will not have evernote or instagram but after you install their app their name will appear in share list. You can then upload pic directly from album rather than opening app.

Creaturebot, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Photo App Album sharing

1. Photo App Album sharing - Similar Threads - Photo App Album

2. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  3. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  4. Sharing Photo Album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing Photo Album: I would like to send an album from Photos to someone so they can download the photos and create a photobook, mixing them with pictures they already have. Is this possible?. Please help! This is for an 88th birthday present....
  5. Photo App missing albums

Photo App missing albums: Hello after the last windows update all my albums I created over the months in the app got deleted or they are just gone. Someone who experienced the same or is there a way to recover these albums ? Thanks in advance...
  6. Sharing photo albums

Sharing photo albums: I am using microsoft photos on my pc and would like to share the albums I've worked on with my icloud drive, but I'm not sure how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-photo-albums/b64e0185-64e1-438c-bcc5-0058bf0878ad
  7. Finding Photo App album

Finding Photo App album: Where do I find a photo app album? I would like to find the file in explorer so I can copy and paste it to a USB device. When I'm in the app I can see the album and the photos in it but can't find a way to select it to copy. An earlier post stated to use the 'select' prompt...
  8. Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive

Unable to share Albums from Photos app on OneDrive: Hi, I have been trying to share an Album in the Photos app via OneDrive. However the status bar text has been saying "[Album name] uploading to OneDrive - 1 of 15" for over 15 minutes. Each picture is about 7MB and my upload speed has been tested at 13mbps, so each picture...
  9. Photos app loosing albums

Photos app loosing albums: I recently had to uninstall 1809 due to major problems, Microsoft Techs did a clean install of 1803, as a result I've lost all my 200+ albums I had in the photos app. They still exist in OneDrive, is there any way to restore them in the Photos app?...
  10. Photos app albums

Photos app albums: I just want to be able to share a group of photos and short videos on my OneDrive account with family and friends. Unfortunately the Photos app wants to make a @#$% music video out of the pics and I cant find a way arround that gratuitous trash. Help?...