Windows 10: Photo app doesn't work

Discus and support Photo app doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I now have two problems with this app which hadn't been there before. 1. For Photos containing GPS data the location is shown but it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dralex4848, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Photo app doesn't work

Hi!

I now have two problems with this app which hadn't been there before.

1. For Photos containing GPS data the location is shown but it is not possible to open the map.

2. Since yesterday It is no longer possible to automatically improve the photo. The corresponding filter does not work at all. All other filters and functions work normally.

Repairing and/or resetting the app didn't change anything.

Regards

dralex4848

:)

dralex4848, Oct 3, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Photo app doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Photo app doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Photo app doesn't work

1. Photo app doesn't work - Similar Threads - Photo app doesn't

2. Why doesn't the new Photos app work with NAS drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't the new Photos app work with NAS drives?: I get that you are trying to push people towards OneDrive but why have you taken away the ability to view photos held on a NAS with the new update?The new version of Photos simply ignores files on a NAS even when already included in a Windows library and doesn't allow a...
  3. Why doesn't the new Photos app work with NAS drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't the new Photos app work with NAS drives?: I get that you are trying to push people towards OneDrive but why have you taken away the ability to view photos held on a NAS with the new update?The new version of Photos simply ignores files on a NAS even when already included in a Windows library and doesn't allow a...
  4. Deleting Photo in Photos App doesn't Half of the Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Photo in Photos App doesn't Half of the Time: Every time I try to delete a photo in the Photos app, it works about 2/3 of the time, but the other 1/3 of the time, It doesn't work, and any time I press the delete button from then on, it won't work. So, I have to exit the application and restart it to try again. It is very...
  5. Deleting Photo in Photos App doesn't Half of the Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Photo in Photos App doesn't Half of the Time: Every time I try to delete a photo in the Photos app, it works about 2/3 of the time, but the other 1/3 of the time, It doesn't work, and any time I press the delete button from then on, it won't work. So, I have to exit the application and restart it to try again. It is very...
  6. Deleting Photo in Photos App doesn't Half of the Time

7. Photo app doesn't scroll to next photos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo app doesn't scroll to next photos.: Dear Sirs,Since last update of Windows 10, photo app doesn't scroll to next photos in both notebooks I have and with same photos. When selecting slides show, blinks and shows the same photo and left/right arrows do not scroll either.And without selecting show, the left/right...
  8. Microsoft photos doesn't work

Microsoft photos doesn't work: why microsoft photos isn"t working and in the store shows that there is a problem in it and asks me to reinstall it but this does not work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-doesnt-work/323f5021-b9cf-40cd-bb18-11f458f02745
  9. Open Map doesn't work anymore in Microsoft Photos App

Open Map doesn't work anymore in Microsoft Photos App: This feature used to work last winter. If I opened a photo in Photos and then selected File information and clicked on Open map under location it would open Maps and show where the photo was taken. Some time over the summer it stopped working (after an Windows 10 update)....
  10. Photos App Auto Enhancement doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App Auto Enhancement doesn't work: Hi, for some unknown reason the Photos App Auto Enhancement has stopped working. Nothing happens when clicking the enhancement button. I have performed both the Repair and the Restore option in Settings. Doesn't help. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos app doesnt work