Windows 10: Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC

Discus and support Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After down loading pictures from my I phone I usually end up using the Enhance App to make some of the pictures a bit brighter, but as of yesterday it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SpencerConquest, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC

After down loading pictures from my I phone I usually end up using the Enhance App to make some of the pictures a bit brighter, but as of yesterday it no longer works when you move the bar across the picture.

All the other functions such as Draw, Add 3 effects all work though.

I believe my pc is a windows 10.

Many thanks

:)

SpencerConquest, Sep 11, 2019

2. Photo App Enhance does not work

About a week ago the photo app enhance feature stopped working. I tried all the suggested commands using SFC etc and even re-installed it using the 'Get-AppxPackage' command to remove it and then via the store re-installed it. The Photos app runs
    fine with all the features but clicking on the enhance feature is ignored. Nothing happens. This is consistent with any picture loaded. I like this app and use it frequently but without the enhance feature there is no point. Please advise.

BristolBoy, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC

WINDOWS 10 Photo App enhance not working

The Photo App that came with my Windows 10 PC will not enhance my photo when I click on the enhance feature. It just stopped working while in the middle of a file of photos. I tried resetting the app but that did not help. The rest of the app seems to
    work, just not the enhance feature. I can drag the enhance bar and place it at either end but the photo stays the same.

Cameraman67, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC

1. Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC - Similar Threads - Photo App Enhance

2. Auto Enhance feature of Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Enhance feature of Photos app: How to disable it? If there is a way? Maybe by hacking the registry or hack the App it'self. It was possible before, now the option to turn it off is completely gone. Why? I use Photos app to preview my RAW files before editing in Lightroom. It is frustrating and...
  3. Photos app enhance not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app enhance not working: Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same? 1909 is what I am running. Thx. submitted by /u/dhimansumit4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw903u/photos_app_enhance_not_working/
  4. Enhance Feature of the Photo App

Enhance Feature of the Photo App: Since loading an updated version of Widows 10 a few days ago, the "enhance" feature to enhance a photograph downloaded to my PC, suddenly no longer works. As I use this feature frequently, how can I get it reinstated?...
  5. Microsoft Photo App - Edit feature - Automatic Enhancement feature not working

Microsoft Photo App - Edit feature - Automatic Enhancement feature not working: All Aspects of the Edit features are working fine. However, the "Enhancement" icon does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-app-edit-feature-automatic/1ef5071f-3c44-4383-83c5-3f2c669b2aa0
  6. Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App

Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App: Good morning all. Got in touch with @MicrosoftHelps via Twitter who suggested downloading an add on called Photos Media Engine Add-on.Downloaded it this morning and have tried the enhance feature on a good few different photos from different folders etc.Pleased to say all...
  7. Photo ENHANCE feature

Photo ENHANCE feature: My photo enhance feature hasn't worked for the past 2 weeks. How do I get it to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-enhance-feature/25a42cbc-ba8e-4063-974e-61f522e0fadc
  8. Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app

Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app: After the last update on or about 9/7/19, the enhance feature on my windows 10 photo edit program is not working on my latest picture downloads. Weirdly, it still works on photos taken before that date, but not since. All the other features of the edit program are working....
  9. Photos App "enhance" feature broken with update

Photos App "enhance" feature broken with update: Recently updated to version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. The update broke the "enhance" feature (Filters -> enhance your photo) in the Windows Photo app. I use this often with art work, because it does a good job making photos of art look more true to life. Anyhow, this feature...
  10. Enhance Feature on Microsoft Photos App Stopped Working Overnight

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Enhance Feature on Microsoft Photos App Stopped Working Overnight: I'm an avid user of the Microsoft Photos app we get on Windows 10 automatically, and use the Edit & Create button a lot to edit my photos. I especially like the enhance function the app offers. However, a few days ago, the app suddenly stopped working - it had worked fine the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enchance photo slider not working

2. I cannot enhance my pictures any more on microsoft photos

3. windows photo enhance feature not working

4. windows photo app enhance your photo no longer working,
  5. photos Enhance your photo doesnt work,
  6. windows 10 enhance your photo not working,
  7. windows 10 photos app enhance not working,
  8. microsoft photos enhance feature,
  9. enhace windows photo app.,
  10. enhance photo not working,
  11. why has the enchance option stopped working in my windows 10 photo editing ,
  12. photos enhance your photo no longer does anything,
  13. why does enhance photo no longer work,
  14. why can i no longer enhance photos on windows,
  15. enhance is not working on my computer