Windows 10: Photo app for apple photo

Discus and support Photo app for apple photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Micro app to add photo from iphone or ipad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jkrimpe, Aug 16, 2021.

1. jkrimpe Win User

Photo app for apple photo

Micro app to add photo from iphone or ipad

:)

jkrimpe, Aug 16, 2021

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Photos app not reading photos

Yes...

Photo app for apple photo [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Photo app for apple photo - Similar Threads - Photo app apple

2. Photos on the Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos on the Photos app: whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-the-photos-app/fd33ab0a-316b-4f83-88cc-aa34a50a18e6
  3. Photos on the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos on the Photos app: whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-the-photos-app/fd33ab0a-316b-4f83-88cc-aa34a50a18e6
  4. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  5. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  6. Microsoft is adding support for iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos app; Apple TV and...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding support for iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos app; Apple TV and...: Windows 11's Photos app is gaining support for iCloud Photos in the Dev Channel. The announcement was made at Microsoft's Surface event, when the Redmond company introduced its new lineup of devices. [ATTACH] Image courtesy: Microsoft iCloud Photos in Windows 11's Photos...
  7. RAW Photos in Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAW Photos in Photos App: Hello,I am a photographer and I shoot into Camera Raw .Cr2 format. Because I shoot massive amounts of photos, I use the photos app to quickly view and select the photos I want to bring into post production. However, the automatic correction has been messing with many of my...
  8. RAW Photos in Photos App

RAW Photos in Photos App: Hello,I am a photographer and I shoot into Camera Raw .Cr2 format. Because I shoot massive amounts of photos, I use the photos app to quickly view and select the photos I want to bring into post production. However, the automatic correction has been messing with many of my...
  9. Windows/Apple Photo Management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows/Apple Photo Management: My parents use both Windows (laptop) and iOS (phone and iPad). I’m not familiar with Windows based photo management software. Can anyone recommend software that would allow them to view photos on both ecosystems? Thank you. submitted by /u/BayRunner [link] [comments]...
  10. Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos

Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos: I used to have a MacBook, with a big Photo library on it, which I organized through the use of albums which took me an enormous amount of time. Now that I have Windows, I'd like to recover all the organization for my photos. I have successfully recovered my Apple Photos...