Windows 10: Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow.

Discus and support Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If that doesn't help try re-registering the Photos app from Option Two here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3175-apps-re... You can reinstall all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 4285 SakshamSingh viib, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow.

If that doesn't help try re-registering the Photos app from Option Two here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3175-apps-re...
    You can reinstall all apps or only a specific app via this link http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3175-apps-re-register-windows-8-10-a.html

opened cmd then copy and paste the code given in this link after my issue has solved. thanks so much.

:)

4285 SakshamSingh viib, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow

Rebuilding the search index in your computer may help speed-up the loading of photos in the app. The search index is like a directory of files and media in your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Indexing Options, and click on Indexing Options from the results.
    • Click Advanced.
    • Under Troubleshooting, click Rebuild.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, you may reinstall the Photos app. For steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Photos app, follow the steps provided by Anil Madishetty on this thread:

Why won't my Photos app load on Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the methods below and check if it helps to fix the issue:

Method 1: Run Maintenance task.

The Run maintenance task checks for issues that might slow down your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting and click on
      Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.
    Method 2: Turn off Automatically enhance my photos.

Automatic enhancements are not saved in the file and are only applied upon viewing the photo. Turning it off may help speed up the loading of photos. Here are the steps on how to turn off enhancements:

• Open Photos.
    • Click on the three dots on the upper right part of the app and click on
      Settings
    • Under Viewing and editing, turn off Automatically enhance my photos by moving the slider.
    • If you are not using OneDrive, you can also turn off Show my cloud-only content from OneDrive.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow.

Hello...!!!! this settings they do not exist ....!!!!! I have fix this problem ,for my the problem is a program ((( G force nvidia )) I have the format windows last 1709 16699.192 and old it works very well, until the moment,which I made installatiοs
    this program G force nvidia, and update my card nvidia, then this is the problem,with the Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow ...!!!!!!! I did system
    restore windows 10 before installatiοs G force nvidia and the system is working very well...!!!!! this test 2-3 sometimes and the same this problem Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely very slow
    . now i have five mines that I have uninstall this G force nvidia and stop update my card nvidia....!!!!! and fix the problem the Photo app and vindeos open very high speed and they all work very well...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now my not play games and I do not need update my card all time.

ARISEFTATOGLOU, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow.

1. Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow. - Similar Threads - Photo app extremely

2. Photos/Jpegs extremely slow in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos/Jpegs extremely slow in onedrive: I feel like something has changed in onedrive or windows 11 recently.JPEGs in folders in onedrive are incredibly slow to work with, getting previews of them in explorer or opening them in photos app, they are blurred and a mess and it takes ages, like 20 seconds a image for...
  3. Photos/Jpegs extremely slow in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos/Jpegs extremely slow in onedrive: I feel like something has changed in onedrive or windows 11 recently.JPEGs in folders in onedrive are incredibly slow to work with, getting previews of them in explorer or opening them in photos app, they are blurred and a mess and it takes ages, like 20 seconds a image for...
  4. Photos app - Indexing Onedrive photos is extremely slow and resource consuming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos app - Indexing Onedrive photos is extremely slow and resource consuming: I have multiple devices phone, tablet, laptops and a desktop and they all sync their photo's to OneDrive. There are approximately 35.000 pictures and videos in that folder. On my laptop, I used the Photos app quite a bit to search for specific photos of people or text. That...
  5. Windows 10 is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is extremely slow: I have no idea why this is. I was running Windows 10 perfectly on my Dell Latitude E7440 but now everything just runs so slowly. I tried resetting my laptop twice but the same errors still persist?? I also attempted to modify the minimum and maximum amounts of ram Windows...
  6. Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app in Windows 10 is extremely slow.: Hello, My problem is my photos app is loading a simple JPG or PNG Photos in 20-30 seconds. I have repaired it and reset it today but my problem remained the same. So, please solve my problem....
  7. Extremely slow Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extremely slow Windows: For some reason my Windows 10 Acer laptop has become extremely slow during the last week or so. I have run the PERFMON /REPORT and see there is a problem which I don't understand and would appreciate help with. Here is a screen print of the report :[ATTACH]...
  8. Extremely Slow

Extremely Slow: My computer is terribly slow. There's a lag for EVERY action performed; turning on the computer and logging in, opening google chrome, opening a new tab, loading a website, shutting off the computer, EVERYTHING. I don't know what to do. I've only used about 1/3 of my...
  9. Windows 10 extremely slow

Windows 10 extremely slow: Hello, I have problem with my computer speed. It gets so bad that it take me 2min to press start-power-shut down when turning off computer shut be 3s thing. Laptop has intel core i5-4210U, 500GB (only 138 is actually used), 4GB of RAM. Windows 10 Pro is installed and without...
  10. Launching apps in Win10 is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Launching apps in Win10 is extremely slow: Hi, Starting some weeks ago, launching apps on my windows 10 machine became unbearably slow. My observations are: 1. Launching an app can take minutes (even launching Notepad, or trying to connect to a new Wifi network). 2. After an app is running then it is...