Windows 10: Photo app is stalling out on new computer with SSD drive

Discus and support Photo app is stalling out on new computer with SSD drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of the things that previously worked reasonably well now is a mess with the updated Windows 10 with an SSD Drive. I have already done the reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdwardSebesta1, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Photo app is stalling out on new computer with SSD drive

One of the things that previously worked reasonably well now is a mess with the updated Windows 10 with an SSD Drive.

I have already done the reset and repair thing.

What actually works. Make sure your answer works with the current app. I don't know why Microsoft keeps having to mess up stuff that worked reasonably well.

NO INDEPENDENT ADVISERS.

Reply if you aren't a bot and actually know the fix.

:)

EdwardSebesta1, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Photo app is stalling out on new computer with SSD drive

1. Photo app is stalling out on new computer with SSD drive - Similar Threads - Photo app stalling

2. Photo app stalls when trying to trim a video.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app stalls when trying to trim a video.: I seem to be unable to trim videos in the Photo app. Usually stalls at around 20% and would sit there long term without saving the trim. It had worked fine before the last update. Ideas?...
  3. Photo app stalls when trying to trim a video.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app stalls when trying to trim a video.: I seem to be unable to trim videos in the Photo app. Usually stalls at around 20% and would sit there long term without saving the trim. It had worked fine before the last update. Ideas?...
  4. Photos app stalls while File Explorer is ... updating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app stalls while File Explorer is ... updating?: I am using Windows PHOTOS app to modify/rename/cleanUp my photos and videos recently download from my iPhone. I like the app, but it frequently "stalls". When I close the stalled Photos app, I find that the Windows Explorer app is usually in "update" mode, or something. See...
  5. Photos app stalls while File Explorer is ... updating?

Photos app stalls while File Explorer is ... updating?: I am using Windows PHOTOS app to modify/rename/cleanUp my photos and videos recently download from my iPhone. I like the app, but it frequently "stalls". When I close the stalled Photos app, I find that the Windows Explorer app is usually in "update" mode, or something. See...
  6. Can't import photos into photos app--keeps stalling and crashing

Can't import photos into photos app--keeps stalling and crashing: I am attempting to back up my iPhone XS Max on the photos app. I plug my phone in through USB, go into the app and import from a USB device, then it goes to the "looking for photos and videos screen." This is where the problem comes up. Every time, it finds 4748 items to...
  7. Windows Photo App - Move to new computer

Windows Photo App - Move to new computer: Hi, How do I move all my photos including all the albums I have created with the Photo app to my new computer. I know that I just can copy all the files to the new computer but then I will miss all the albums I have created. Can I export this database information?...
  8. new ssd drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new ssd drive: bought ssd drive for dell 3521, need tips on transferring windows and operating system to new drive, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-ssd-drive/753d7a65-1691-4a40-89ed-e8911b00f93c
  9. new order stall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new order stall: when i right click on the desktop pan , scroll to new option , my computer stopped , the screen get white and then refreshed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-order-stall/1e985f07-452e-4e10-a652-beac5904bf81"
  10. ESPN App stalls

ESPN App stalls: After updating to Windows 10, the ESPN app just spins. Not a huge loss, but something I thought worth checking on to see if it was onlyme. 9558