Windows 10: Photo app not showing images

Discus and support Photo app not showing images in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by osinski23, Sep 21, 2022.

1. osinski23 Win User

Photo app not showing images

I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?

:)

osinski23, Sep 21, 2022

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 21, 2022
  3. images: for ppl that use lots of image apps

image app/site where you can it takes 2 images and auto-puts them side by side into 1 image

there was an image app a long time ago that does this, i've no idea what the name was tho
    maybe there's something that is current & better

minimal requiremetns

1. should take a few steps (2 or so steps) just like that prevous app/site
    2. app/site needs to have a specfiic feature specifically for this
    3. should be free ofc for such a simple thing

since many ppl dont use many image apps, this may be a hard find

win10user999, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Photo app not showing images

App Photos

In this case, we suggest restoring your Photo app library to default. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer (you can open it from Start Menu, Search or taskbar).
    • Click on View tab.
    • Click on Navigation pane and choose Show libraries.
    • In the left pane right-click on Libraries and click on
      Restore default libraries
    • Open your Photos app again.

If you have additional questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Photo app not showing images

1. Photo app not showing images - Similar Threads - Photo app showing

2. Onedrive images not showing on Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive images not showing on Photos app: Hi! I have a very strange problem with the Photos app. I want it to show my images like the old Photos app did but, it just gives me the fallowing message:Get an app to open this ''odopen'' linkYour PC does not have an application that can open this link. Try searching for a...
  3. Onedrive images not showing on Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive images not showing on Photos app: Hi! I have a very strange problem with the Photos app. I want it to show my images like the old Photos app did but, it just gives me the fallowing message:Get an app to open this ''odopen'' linkYour PC does not have an application that can open this link. Try searching for a...
  4. Photo's app not showing local images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo's app not showing local images: Photos app will only show photos linked to icloud and I only want my device to access local photos taken with the camera and stored. Despite having pictures stored locally none are showing in the photos app. How do I change the settings to show the photo's and videos taken on...
  5. Photo's app not showing local images

Photo's app not showing local images: Photos app will only show photos linked to icloud and I only want my device to access local photos taken with the camera and stored. Despite having pictures stored locally none are showing in the photos app. How do I change the settings to show the photo's and videos taken on...
  6. Photo app does not show images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app does not show images: Im using photo app and seeing photos that I saved for the past years. It is all memorable for me not until I see only black images on my photo app. My saved photo are all black and cant see any images on each single one of them. I reset the app and still getting the same...
  7. Photo app does not show images

Photo app does not show images: Im using photo app and seeing photos that I saved for the past years. It is all memorable for me not until I see only black images on my photo app. My saved photo are all black and cant see any images on each single one of them. I reset the app and still getting the same...
  8. Photo app not picking image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app not picking image: All of the image in my photo app shows black. When I take a picture for example in my camera it shows black in photo app even when I try to upload some photos using my phone or other device it is still black. I checked on settings maybe I need to configure something but there...
  9. Photo app not showing images

Photo app not showing images: I dont know what kind of issue is this but when I open photo app, the photos that saved is unable to open. It has black background and nothing more. Please help?...
  10. Thumbnails not showing image in Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails not showing image in Photos: I am new to Windows 10 and I'm not sure what I've done, but all of the thumbnails for all my photos look like the Photos icon. The one that has a blue background and looks like a couple little mountains. How do I get then to show the photo image again?...