Photo App Updated

Discus and support Photo App Updated in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Gabriel Aul ‏@GabeAul 3m3 minutes ago Hey #WindowsInsiders, the Photos app was just updated with some nice improvements. Check out the announcement in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

Photo App Updated

Gabriel Aul ‏@GabeAul 3m3 minutes ago Hey #WindowsInsiders, the Photos app was just updated with some nice improvements. Check out the announcement in Insider Hub for more.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Dave44, Feb 9, 2015
  2. KennethLane1 Win User

Photo app in updated Windows 10

Thanks for the help.

KennethLane1, Feb 9, 2015
  3. KennethLane1 Win User
    Photo app in updated Windows 10

I do not like the obtrusive nature of the Photo app and wish to continue using Irfanview but Windows 10 updated on 30/12/2017 replaces Irfanview with Photo. I need to be able to disable Photo in Windows 10 or return to the previous version of Windows 10.
    Which route must I take in order to use Irfanview from now on?

KennethLane1, Feb 9, 2015
Thema:

Photo App Updated

1. Photo App Updated - Similar Threads - Photo App Updated

2. Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update: Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/steelseries-apex-100-usb-gaming-keyboard-not/48276ac3-2e9a-499e-97cd-a130a3f28761
  3. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  4. I'm unable to update protection on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm unable to update protection on my laptop: Split from this thread. iM UNABLE TO UPDATE MY PROTECTION ON MY LAPTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_other/im-unable-to-update-protection-on-my-laptop/fdcc5a17-0cc4-4bcd-a616-6e435040c01e
  5. wireless dispaly mirroring app "connect" not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless dispaly mirroring app "connect" not working.: I tried to connect my smartphone display to my windows 10 pc but even if my phone showing as connected pc still showing trying to connect and after a while said can't connect try again .... what should I do ????...
  6. Windows 10 FREEZES when automatically reopening apps after restarting due to UPDATES.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 FREEZES when automatically reopening apps after restarting due to UPDATES.: Take Spotify (desktop player app) for example. I have Spotify preferences set to NOT automatically start Spotify when Windows starts but Windows 10 will open it automatically, anyway, after the system restarts. These restarts are due to Windows Updates but probably have no...
  7. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803: After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful this site cant be reached Try: Checking the connection...
  8. Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Concepts, the award-winning, advanced sketching and design app for professional creators is now available for Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store. The Concepts is a very popular app on the Apple App Store for iOS devices. It comes with features like infinite canvas and organic...
  9. Windows 10 update error cannot update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update error cannot update: Windows 10 update error cannot update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-update-error-cannot-update/9c1a15ad-f775-499e-ba7f-7071136516ba
  10. window photo app not color calibrated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window photo app not color calibrated: Can't believe MS would replace a program like photo viewer which has color management and looks right with a generic photo app that is overly saturated and contrast. Your window phone is gone, so stop doing generic program app. They even removed enhance photos and the...