Windows 10: Photo App Updated

Discus and support Photo App Updated in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Gabriel Aul ‏@GabeAul 3m3 minutes ago Hey #WindowsInsiders, the Photos app was just updated with some nice improvements. Check out the announcement in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

Photo App Updated

Gabriel Aul ‏@GabeAul 3m3 minutes ago Hey #WindowsInsiders, the Photos app was just updated with some nice improvements. Check out the announcement in Insider Hub for more.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Dave44, Feb 9, 2015

2. Photo app in updated Windows 10

Thanks for the help.

KennethLane1, Feb 9, 2015
  3. Photo app in updated Windows 10

I do not like the obtrusive nature of the Photo app and wish to continue using Irfanview but Windows 10 updated on 30/12/2017 replaces Irfanview with Photo. I need to be able to disable Photo in Windows 10 or return to the previous version of Windows 10.
    Which route must I take in order to use Irfanview from now on?

KennethLane1, Feb 9, 2015
Thema:

Photo App Updated

1. Photo App Updated - Similar Threads - Photo App Updated

2. Photo App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App: my photo application does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app/f07a9501-c6d8-42bb-8a35-615a3a8af654
  3. photo app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo app: my Microsoft photos app. is not listed needs pinned again to start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/photo-app/8ee05a08-4512-4030-ba15-3af46151367a
  4. Photos app broken after update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app broken after update.: The Microsoft Photos app updated itself on July 17, 2018. Now it will not open at all. When I try to open a photo, by clicking on the photo, a message box appears saying file system error (-2147219196). I have tried resetting and repairing the app from the app settings menu,...
  5. Photo app

Photo app: Can I modify a movie from Movie Maker in the Photo App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-app/ae63978f-93ee-4e69-8759-75e69462009c
  6. Photos app update

Photos app update: Looks like a photos app update has been made available on Windows store. One of our machines got offered it just now. But our main PC has not. Does anyone know why one machine finds it whilst the other does not. It's a tad frustrating. The same happened a while back with...
  7. Photos App

Photos App: Hello, From one day to the other my Windows Photos App stopped working... When opening a picture I get an error message like this: [img] I don't know how to re-install the app either. Anyone have an idea how to fix this please? Thanks in advance. 35071
  8. Photo App

Photo App: Hi,In the Photo App amongst all my photos there are pictures of photo albums and calenders,anyone know what these are? There is an option to delete them,would it be safe to do so as they don't seem of any use. 37767
  9. Photos App.......

Photos App.......: Can anyone tell me why I don't show the 3D Effects Button when creating a video? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Was looking forward to this feature with the Fall Creators Update and it is not there. Optional Photos add-in is installed. See screenshot......It should be...
  10. Photos app update

Photos app update: New update for photos update available. Downloaded manually, went in ok first time. Working across all user accounts. Suggest for users with multiple user accounts to create a restore point first. If the update fails first time it can render the app broken for other user...