Windows 10: Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails.

Discus and support Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,How do you get the Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor to show all the thumbnails of images and video clips? It showed them all yesterday, but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zuka3000, May 1, 2021.

1. zuka3000 Win User

Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails.

Hi All,How do you get the Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor to show all the thumbnails of images and video clips? It showed them all yesterday, but now the program is only showing some of them, making it extremely difficult to use the program.Thanks!

:)

zuka3000, May 1, 2021

2. Video Editor in Photo app

The video editor is built right into the Photos app. So, if you have the photos app installed then you also have the video editor. If it is not showing in the start menu then Please open the photos app and look in the topmost options. You will find an option
    "Video Projects". Click on it, the Video Editor will open.

Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails. 55f86d93-658f-4620-9a51-b9f5d4383468?upload=true.png

Jibesh_Saha, May 1, 2021
  3. Video Editor

Hi,

I reset the Films & TV app but it didn't work. It would not let me uninstall this app.

The Video Editor app did not show on the apps list. As it is accessible through the Photos app, I tried repairing the Photos app but again this did not work. I reset the Photos app but now the Video Editor has disappeared. The uninstall option is also not
    available for this app.

Maryrose_M, May 1, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New video editor in Google Photos app

Source: A new video editor, plus enhanced editing features

Brink, May 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails. - Similar Threads - Photo App Video

2. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  3. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  4. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  5. Thumbnail on some videos not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnail on some videos not showing: Hi,Some of the videos are not showing thumbnails in Windows 10. I can see them in Windows 7. I have done all the settings shown in the View Tab. Nothing seem to be working.Can you please assist.Thanks....
  6. Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard

Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard: Hello,Some of the video clips in the storyboard have previews, displaying the first image in the clip, while some do not, and are just black.How do you ensure all the video clips in the storyboard have previews? It's difficult to work with different video clips when you can't...
  7. Video editor not found in photo app

Video editor not found in photo app: Hi, I can not find video editor in windows 10 . It is said this app included in photo app, but I can not find it. Is video editor available only at certain version of windows? I am using windows 10 home version. Thanks for the reply...
  8. Video Editor in Photo app

Video Editor in Photo app: I use the Video Editor in the Photo app on my old desktop pc almost daily, I have just purchased a new laptop and the Video Editor is not available on it, any advice ???...
  9. Some of my videos are not showing in the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of my videos are not showing in the Photos app.: I am able to open these videos in the Photos app from the folder, but they do not show up in the app timeline. These videos are in mp4 format and also do not generate thumbnail in the folder. Also, I was unable to change the date from within the Photos app. Any idea what...
  10. Windows 10 explorer photo thumbnails only show some of the photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 explorer photo thumbnails only show some of the photos: [ATTACH] Hi Like the above, in window explorer I can view some of the photos but some can not. I am using Surface book 2 windows 10. Please help. Thanks...