Windows 10: Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.

Discus and support Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I uploaded windows 11 and in Photo's I do not see the 5x7 aspect ratio for cropping. This is a common size in photo prints, why did the remove it or is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PPJ500, Jan 26, 2022.

1. PPJ500 Win User

Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.

I uploaded windows 11 and in Photo's I do not see the 5x7 aspect ratio for cropping. This is a common size in photo prints, why did the remove it or is there a way to add it?

:)

PPJ500, Jan 26, 2022

2. Windows Photos app default aspect ratio when cropping

I want to crop some iPad photos to widescreen (for showing on my TV) within the Windows Photos app. It's a rather tedious process: Edit; Crop; Aspect ratio; Widescreen; Drag the two corners to the edge of the photo; select the area of the photo I wish
    to save; Apply; Save; right arrow key; repeat for the next photo. Eliminating even one of these steps would be a help, so... Is it possible to set the Photos app default aspect ratio to Widescreen (the default is currently Custom)?

jrichardrv, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Alicat067 Win User
    Monitor aspect ratio

On Friday when I came back to my computer after about an hour away, the images on the screen were huge and the aspect ratio is too long. I have tried all the suggested fixes and updated Windows and nothing fixes it. I do a lot of photo editing and
    can't do it this way.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Alicat067, Jan 26, 2022
  4. TrishTR Win User

Is it possible to lock the aspect ratio in Windows 10 photo app

Original Title[Windows 10 Photo App]

Can you lock the aspect ratio (eg. to original) in Windows 10 photo app when editing a lot of photos?

TrishTR, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11. - Similar Threads - Photo Aspect Ratio

2. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  3. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  4. Windows 10 photo app missing the 5x7 aspect ratio option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 photo app missing the 5x7 aspect ratio option: I hate when MS removes a feature without asking its fan base.Case in point is the removal of the 5x7 aspect ratio when you want to crop a photo.Why remove it!...
  5. Windows 10 photo app missing the 5x7 aspect ratio option

Windows 10 photo app missing the 5x7 aspect ratio option: I hate when MS removes a feature without asking its fan base.Case in point is the removal of the 5x7 aspect ratio when you want to crop a photo.Why remove it!...
  6. Monitor Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  7. Monitor Aspect Ratio

Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  8. Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.

Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.: I uploaded windows 11 and in Photo's I do not see the 5x7 aspect ratio for cropping. This is a common size in photo prints, why did the remove it or is there a way to add it?...
  9. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  10. Aspect Ratio

Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...