Windows 10: Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle

Discus and support Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Seen a lot on people over all different forums suggest app or printer uninstall and re- installs, or change the printer setting and setup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Grayhouse67, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle

Hi all,

Seen a lot on people over all different forums suggest app or printer uninstall and re- installs, or change the printer setting and setup.
    example image

Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle [​IMG]

Has nothing to do with app or printer setup.

Same thing happened on both of parent laptop and desktop computers

Took a bit of research but solve it by doing the following (Only recommended by Microsoft if having error)
    Posted issue https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...-announcements

First check in windows update taking in account the following
    Now if these KB Number ( depending on your version );
    do not come as optional update under windows update go to manual process to get update ( see below)
    Windows Update FAQ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...lRouxX75F5mW00
    ------------------------------------------------
    Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows Server, version 20H2 (KB5001649)
    Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server, version 2004 (KB5001649)
    Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909 (KB5001648)
    Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server 2019 (KB5001638)
    Windows 10, version 1803 (KB5001634)
    Windows 10, version 1607 and Windows Server 2016 (KB5001633)
    Windows 10, version 1507 (KB5001631)
    Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB5001640)
    Windows Server 20012 (KB5001641)
    Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (KB5001639)
    Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB5001642)
    --------------------------------------------------

============================

So to manually Resolved by first find windows version
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...20is%20running.

then going to to windows update website to install following update manually
    (click on your appropriate KB number associated with your version for full instructions )
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...-announcements

Best of luck

Grahame

:)

Grayhouse67, Mar 29, 2021
  2. N.C. Win User

Quick Print multiple emails with attachments.

I'm testing Office version 1908 and its still a problem, yes can select multiple emails and use the quick print with attachments only if the attachments are MS office file types. It does not work with pdf files, because the temp file is created and deleted
    before the adobe has had a chance to open and print the pdf and it errors out that the file cannot be found because it's already been deleted from the users outlook temp files.

I see a lot of work arounds online, but a fix would be a quicker solutions, I see a lot of posts in different forums about this issue.

I gave her a work around. What she wants to do is select multiple emails that are listed and hit quick print. work around added quick print to the QAT, so at least she can print them quicker can do one at a time.

But cannot do multiple emails at a time if the attachments are pdf. Using File-Print - print options set to with attachments, it only prints the email messages no attachments. Tried drag/dropping multiple emails into a new email sent it to myself, tried
    print with attachments only printed the emails not the pdf attachments.

I tested with different file types i.e. .doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, problem just occurs with pdf attachments.

Code:
    [i]Moved from: Office/ Outlook / Windows other / Office 2016[/i]

3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle

Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle

1. Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle - Similar Threads - Photo attachment file

2. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white stripe on jpg photos when printing: in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with adobe. They sent me a link to microsoft but I cant download KB4577586 because it says it is not secure. Not even sure this...
  3. Blank middle of printed photo

Blank middle of printed photo: Is this still a mIcrosoft issue rather than a printer one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-middle-of-printed-photo/988863bb-1a40-42cb-97b5-e899f4ec899a
  4. Photos print with middle missing

Photos print with middle missing: Just out of the blue, I cannot print wallet or 3 x 5 photos. The right hand 1" prints beautifully but nothing else prints. I get 9 beautiful 1" wide photos with all white space after the 1". This just started and different printers all perform the same way....
  5. White bar across photo’s when printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White bar across photo’s when printing: Hi, I’m doing an internship at a local company. This morning a user came to me asking what might cause this white bar when printing a picture. Text documents with an image in it themselves works fine, but not pictures on their own. All latest drivers for printing are...
  6. Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install: Hi. I'm trying to install windows 10 from a bootable usb drive. When I connect the usb and boot into it I see an orange screen with white stripes. I found out that it is because of bitlocker but I haven't set any bitlockers to enter it's password. I also have Linux on my...
  7. White stripes on windows installation from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White stripes on windows installation from USB: Hello, I've created a multi-system bootable USB with a ventoy tool. I've checked it with QEMU: if it will be useful: sudo qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -m 2G -usb /dev/sdc 1[ATTACH] 2[ATTACH] And, when I'm trying to boot from USB, I have the first step the same, but...
  8. Printing Black and White Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Printing Black and White Photos: Using Epson XP-710 Black and White photos print with blue tinge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-black-and-white-photos/69ce7f80-392b-4643-9403-70a77b0d89da
  9. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...
  10. Black-White Inversion printing in photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black-White Inversion printing in photos: 8.10.2018 Win 10 Pro HP Officejet Pro 6970 PC 16GB RAM 2 * 1TB HDD Hello I am experiencing a problem. I have a black-white (it is a jpeg from an X-ray) and when I display it in photos it show up correctly - however when I print the back-white elements are inverted....