Windows 10: Photo attachments

Discus and support Photo attachments in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I've recently changed a setting in on my PC that is now making my photos extremely slow to attach if at all. It happens to any photo that I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Verysexyasiangirl, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Photo attachments

Hi

I've recently changed a setting in on my PC that is now making my photos extremely slow to attach if at all. It happens to any photo that I try to upload or attach in uploading in an email or to upload it to a site I am trying to sent it to it takes a super long time as well . Before I made some stupid change in some setting on my PC it was pretty much super fast to attach to an email and to upload and to send to a site that I was uploading it to. I am for the most part computer illiterate and even reading what the problem may be and how I might fix it is beyond me. It makes my head hurt with all of the things it may be and how to try to fix it. I need help and help that is simple to understand, If anyone can help I would be grateful.

Thanks verysexyasiangirl.

:)

Verysexyasiangirl, Mar 10, 2019

2. attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Mar 10, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 10, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Photo attachments

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photo attachments :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Photo attachments

1. Photo attachments - Similar Threads - Photo attachments

2. stop embedding attached photos in my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop embedding attached photos in my email: I used to be able to email photo files as attachments. Now when I email them outlook embeds them in the email instead of sending photos as attachmentsHow do I send and receive photos as attachments so they do not get embedded in the email?...
  3. stop embedding attached photos in my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop embedding attached photos in my email: I used to be able to email photo files as attachments. Now when I email them outlook embeds them in the email instead of sending photos as attachmentsHow do I send and receive photos as attachments so they do not get embedded in the email?...
  4. Unable to install CorelDraw, Error: I am attaching a photo as I do not understand this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install CorelDraw, Error: I am attaching a photo as I do not understand this problem.: I am attaching a photo as I do not understand this problem. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-coreldraw-error-i-am-attaching-a/0d986c03-4fac-4017-ac67-11ae741c0534
  5. Unable to install CorelDraw, Error: I am attaching a photo as I do not understand this problem.

Unable to install CorelDraw, Error: I am attaching a photo as I do not understand this problem.: I am attaching a photo as I do not understand this problem. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-coreldraw-error-i-am-attaching-a/0d986c03-4fac-4017-ac67-11ae741c0534
  6. Thunderbird email inserts a photo attachment into the message as well as the attachment....

Thunderbird email inserts a photo attachment into the message as well as the attachment....: Hello everyone I've Just downloaded Thunderbird. All good except it inserts a photo attachment into the message as well as the attachment. Various Email help suggests "Go to view and uncheck..etc," but there is no such item in the view menu. Please help, greeting to all
  7. Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message: Via the Phone Link App Version: 1.22112.142.0, I previously could use the "Attach Image" icon to "Browse" my PC to find a photo and then attach it. When I now select a photo, nothing happens/appears on the Phone Link Messaging screen. NOTE: In the Apps settings, I have the:...
  8. Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message

Phone Link App -- Can't attach a photo from my Win.11 PC to a Phone Link Message: Via the Phone Link App Version: 1.22112.142.0, I previously could use the "Attach Image" icon to "Browse" my PC to find a photo and then attach it. When I now select a photo, nothing happens/appears on the Phone Link Messaging screen. NOTE: In the Apps settings, I have the:...
  9. How do I clean-up appdata\local\packages... folders that contain old attachments and photos

How do I clean-up appdata\local\packages... folders that contain old attachments and photos: There are several folders under users\...\appdata\local\packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_... \localstate\files\s0\ then numbers, ie 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 14, 128... with subfolders called "attachments" and "photos". Some of these appears to be attachments from emails,...
  10. How do I clean-up appdata\local\packages... folders that contain old attachments and photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clean-up appdata\local\packages... folders that contain old attachments and photos: There are several folders under users\...\appdata\local\packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_... \localstate\files\s0\ then numbers, ie 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 14, 128... with subfolders called "attachments" and "photos". Some of these appears to be attachments from emails,...