Windows 10: Photo captions

Discus and support Photo captions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you add a text caption to a photo in Microsoft Photo application? The edit offer doesn't seem to have this option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GuyMetcalf, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Photo captions

How do you add a text caption to a photo in Microsoft Photo application? The edit offer doesn't seem to have this option.

:)

GuyMetcalf, Aug 4, 2019
  2. spageID Win User

Captioning for Photos

What can be used with the Photos app in Windows 10 to label each photo (caption)? It appears that Microsoft doesn't have a captioning feature in its app. Really?!!

spageID, Aug 4, 2019
  3. psdev Win User
    How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10

The new Photos app in Windows 10 (while allowing a variety of editing functions), does not allow me to add a caption, i.e., update the Title attribute of a JPEG file. The old Windows Photo Gallery in Windows 7 was very useful in this regard, since I could update a number of the metadata (EXIF) fields.

How can I do this in Windows 10? Has Microsoft just removed this feature? Seems a retrogade step.

Thanks.

psdev, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Photo captions

photo captions

I need to correct a spelling mistake in a Windows 10 photo caption. How do I do this?

EdwardSpencerYU, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Photo captions

1. Photo captions - Similar Threads - Photo captions

2. How do you restore deleted photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you restore deleted photos?: I do not see them in windows recycle bin...please help me get them back. I have tried to restore to another time and it just keeps running, never restores....
  3. How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?: I received some professional photos and want to extract the captions embedded on the photo file. I'm having trouble as each time i 'ctrl c' copy and paste it is just the photo itself and not the captions. Is there a way to do this?...
  4. How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?

How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?: I received some professional photos and want to extract the captions embedded on the photo file. I'm having trouble as each time i 'ctrl c' copy and paste it is just the photo itself and not the captions. Is there a way to do this?...
  5. Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Captions in photos app suddenly changed font: Hi, I was adding captions to pictures in the Windows 10 app, Photos, and suddenly the font changed. I didn't even know there was a choice of fonts till I accidentally changed it. I don't know which combination of keys I hit to do it, but I can't get back to the original font,...
  6. How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?

How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?: How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-caption-to-a-photo-using-onedrive/3096646e-29a0-4411-9757-4f3b0b5ac09a"
  7. photo captions

photo captions: On windows7, photo gallery, I could caption photos. I have a new laptop, with windows10. I uploaded all my photos to onedrive. Now when I download them to windows10 Photos, I cannot find the captions. Most of the captions are identifying insects etc, and I cannot repeat that...
  8. how to add captions to photos

how to add captions to photos: How do I add a caption to a photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-captions-to-photos/cef27102-b3f3-45fe-ae9a-79a35f0a3a31"
  9. Windows Photos App not saving text captions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Photos App not saving text captions: I'm running Windows 10 v1803. When using the Windows Photos app v.2018.18051.18420.0 and adding text to an image, sometimes the text will not save to the image. I've tested it several times by typing in the text, choosing a font and layout placement. Click Done. I work on...
  10. How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10

How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10: The new Photos app in Windows 10 (while allowing a variety of editing functions), does not allow me to add a caption, i.e., update the Title attribute of a JPEG file. The old Windows Photo Gallery in Windows 7 was very useful in this regard, since I could update a number of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. widow-orphon photo-caption in win 10