Windows 10: Photo Card Reader and Windows 10 > doesn't work!

Discus and support Photo Card Reader and Windows 10 > doesn't work! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My photo card reader worked fine with Windows 7 and 8 but Windows 10 does not recognize the device. I purchased another photo card reader and no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by citrus_fruit, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Photo Card Reader and Windows 10 > doesn't work!

My photo card reader worked fine with Windows 7 and 8 but Windows 10 does not recognize the device. I purchased another photo card reader and no luck. Is Microsoft going to do anything to help us?

:)

citrus_fruit, Apr 19, 2019

2. SD card reader problem after updating to Windows 10

After installing windows 10 my card reader will not oper but it does make noise like it is going to open but it doesn`t open it

sweetpee56, Apr 19, 2019
  3. card reader

Hi Sam,

To isolate this concern, have you tried adding the card reader to folder as the source file in Photo app? If no, please add it by following the steps below:

• Open Photo app.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Add a folder under Sources.
    • Choose the card reader folder.
    • Click Add this folder to Pictures.

Once done, please check if you can now access the card reader photos.

Keep us posted.

Charianne Per, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Photo Card Reader and Windows 10 > doesn't work!

Windows10 Photo app and card reader

When I upgrader to Windows 10 my SD card reader did not work. I have updated thedriver and it is now readable however when I insert a card the photo app launches but a dialoge box launches telling me to connect a device. which suggests the app cannot see
    the card reader. Any ideas why

Fox_taxman, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Photo Card Reader and Windows 10 > doesn't work!

1. Photo Card Reader and Windows 10 > doesn't work! - Similar Threads - Photo Card Reader

2. SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards: About three weeks ago my Dell XPS 8920's SD card reader stopped recognizing subsequent cards.If I start the computer with a card inserted, I can view the card's data. The same goes for starting the computer without a card in the reader and inserting a card.But once I pull out...
  3. SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards: About three weeks ago my Dell XPS 8920's SD card reader stopped recognizing subsequent cards.If I start the computer with a card inserted, I can view the card's data. The same goes for starting the computer without a card in the reader and inserting a card.But once I pull out...
  4. SD card reader doesn't recognize subsequent cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 10 card reader wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 card reader wont work: I have an Alienware 17 laptop which up to recently has worked, unfortunately a couple of months ago the SD card reader stopped working, I have tried every fix out there to make it work without success. Device manger states it has been blocked due to the driver causing issues...
  6. windows 10 card reader wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 card reader wont work: I have an Alienware 17 laptop which up to recently has worked, unfortunately a couple of months ago the SD card reader stopped working, I have tried every fix out there to make it work without success. Device manger states it has been blocked due to the driver causing issues...
  7. windows 10 card reader wont work

8. SD Card reader suddenly doesn't work.

SD Card reader suddenly doesn't work.: SD Card reader suddenly doesn't work. Keeps telling me to format. all cards work fine on other computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader-suddenly-doesnt-work/834125eb-b213-4150-a33d-e40c15ef2cff
  9. Card Reader Does Not Work in Windows 10

Card Reader Does Not Work in Windows 10: I have tried all methods and all card readers donot work and appear offline as shown. It shows some kind of conflict in disk management. I confirm all cards (inc. SD and CF) with the same card readers work with other win10 laptop. Please help. thank you! [ATTACH]...
  10. In Windows 10, Card reader will not upload photos

In Windows 10, Card reader will not upload photos: My SD card is not being read. Says there is nothing on them. The stick card reader fails to work also. This has become an issue the last month. I receive an error message from Microsoft. says Nikon d5600 (G:)' is currently in use. Save any open files. If you choose to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. card reader keeps crashing photos windows 10

2. Photo Card Reader for pc

3. windows 1903 sd card dosent work

4. windows 10 wont see card reader,
  5. window 10 keeps opening and closing card reader