Windows 10: Photo Collage with Windows 10

Discus and support Photo Collage with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I make a collage of three photos using Windows 10? Nothing "artsy", I just want to stitch the three together. I gather this was once simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wrkeen, Jul 10, 2019.

1. wrkeen Win User

Photo Collage with Windows 10

How do I make a collage of three photos using Windows 10?

Nothing "artsy", I just want to stitch the three together.

I gather this was once simple with Windows Photo Gallery, but that app does not exist now.

:)

wrkeen, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

Photo collage screen saver on multiple monitors

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10

Do you have ‘Photo collage screen saver’ program?

If you have Photo collage screen saver program, then I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the program in compatibility mode.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Post us the results after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Photo collage screen saver in Windows 10

Hi, I too am having a problem with this and the suggestion above gives a solution that has a simple two pic at a time collage. The one I originally had was a beautiful collage that filled my screen and had high quality images, it also had animation that
    would zoom in the pic while viewing it, and it transitioned seamlessly.

StevenTellgren, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Photo Collage with Windows 10

Richard Riv, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Photo Collage with Windows 10

1. Photo Collage with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Photo Collage

2. Print function in windows10 Photo app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print function in windows10 Photo app not working: This is a pretty unique scenario, but it seems a lot of our staff use the print to pdf function in windows 10, for instance they get a .jpeg sent to them in an email, open it in the photo app, and print either to a pdf to save it, or to print out.The unique scenario is, the...
  3. Print function in windows10 Photo app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print function in windows10 Photo app not working: This is a pretty unique scenario, but it seems a lot of our staff use the print to pdf function in windows 10, for instance they get a .jpeg sent to them in an email, open it in the photo app, and print either to a pdf to save it, or to print out.The unique scenario is, the...
  4. Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view: Windows 11.I have copied photos from my iphone to my laptop. When I display the folder view as details the photos show the date as the date as the date taken, however when I do a right click and look at properties it shows the date of the copy which aligns with the details of...
  5. Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view

Windows 11 photo shows different date between details view and property view: Windows 11.I have copied photos from my iphone to my laptop. When I display the folder view as details the photos show the date as the date as the date taken, however when I do a right click and look at properties it shows the date of the copy which aligns with the details of...
  6. How can I collage 2 photos on Window Photo Viewer to print ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I collage 2 photos on Window Photo Viewer to print ?: How can I collage 2 photos on Window Photo Viewer windows 8.1 pro to print ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-collage-2-photos-on-window-photo-viewer/38180858-4864-4a6d-9e19-dcfc928b180c
  7. How can I collage 2 photos on Window Photo Viewer to print ?

How can I collage 2 photos on Window Photo Viewer to print ?: How can I collage 2 photos on Window Photo Viewer windows 8.1 pro to print ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-collage-2-photos-on-window-photo-viewer/38180858-4864-4a6d-9e19-dcfc928b180c
  8. Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,: Does winows xp still have that great collage maker which merges photos ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-xp-still-have-that-great-collage/1ef91d87-7088-42f6-bb67-e9f98ebc38da
  9. Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,

Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,: Does winows xp still have that great collage maker which merges photos ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-xp-still-have-that-great-collage/1ef91d87-7088-42f6-bb67-e9f98ebc38da
  10. Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer: I purchased this from Microsoft store about a month ago. I have tried unsuccessfully to upgrade to the premium version several times for the $4. I uninstalled the app and re-installed each time to no avail. Can you explain why I can't purchase the premium version?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 screen saver with photo collage

2. photo collage W10 not working

3. microsoft photo collage screensaver