Windows 10: Photo Collage with Windows 10

Discus and support Photo Collage with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I make a collage of three photos using Windows 10? Nothing "artsy", I just want to stitch the three together. I gather this was once simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wrkeen, Jul 10, 2019.

1. wrkeen Win User

Photo Collage with Windows 10

How do I make a collage of three photos using Windows 10?

Nothing "artsy", I just want to stitch the three together.

I gather this was once simple with Windows Photo Gallery, but that app does not exist now.

:)

wrkeen, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

Photo collage screen saver on multiple monitors

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10

Do you have ‘Photo collage screen saver’ program?

If you have Photo collage screen saver program, then I would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the program in compatibility mode.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Post us the results after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Photo collage screen saver in Windows 10

Hi, I too am having a problem with this and the suggestion above gives a solution that has a simple two pic at a time collage. The one I originally had was a beautiful collage that filled my screen and had high quality images, it also had animation that
    would zoom in the pic while viewing it, and it transitioned seamlessly.

StevenTellgren, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Photo Collage with Windows 10

Richard Riv, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Photo Collage with Windows 10

1. Photo Collage with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Photo Collage

2. Photos Application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Application.: After the last Windows upgrade, when editing RAW files or downloading JPEG or JPG files or taking a screenshot the only file in the "Photos" APP. that I'm able to see are PNG files. is there a way to go back to the old settings JPEG/JPG? Please help & thank you....
  3. Having trouble with Windows Photo app -

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble with Windows Photo app -: When scrolling down list of photo folders, it constantly goes back to the top. So frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-windows-photo-app/572754cb-25cb-4240-9ecd-9468fa1be032"
  4. Photos not saving

Photos not saving: i am having difficulty saving photos from the web to my folders . when i right click on an image , a new browser connected to the image opens up instead. how can i go about solving this problem?...
  5. Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos: So microsoft photos has been acting strangely lately. All the videos I added a week or so before now say We can't find this file. So i tried adding the folder in which the file was in, but it actually DOESN'T HAVE THE FILES I downloaded. But when I go to the SAME folder in...
  6. Photo Album Access

Photo Album Access: Hi, Recently I have been unable to access the albums I have created in my photo file. I can access all photos, but if I try to access a specific album, I get bounced back to my desk top. I've re-booted my computer, used my anti-virus tool to no avail. Thanks for any...
  7. Windows 10 photos unhide "On This Day" collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 photos unhide "On This Day" collection: I accidentally clicked the X on my "On This Day" collection and it is now "hidden". Is there some way to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-unhide-on-this-day-collection/8a698bed-1689-401f-9e86-b73c5a559ea6
  8. Importing photos from camera to the Windows photo program.

Importing photos from camera to the Windows photo program.: I have a Nikon S6800 camera. It downloads the photos okay. In the photo program when I do import a message comes up that something is wrong. I retry and it may download 1 photo and this message comes up again. So far in about 20 retry's it has downloaded 12 photos. I use...
  9. personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want

in Windows 10 Customization
    personalize theme photos that were just up and what i want: as I have stated theme photos for my desk top if this is not working I willtry something else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-theme-photos-that-were-just-up-and/1c5c1cef-dcb8-43cd-94f6-b709530330ec
  10. windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please

windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please: as is they are all in dated yello minila faux folders on my windows 10 and in my trade - its like opening every book on the shelf to find one picture I would be seeking to share - it kills hours here0 SO QUESTION how to I get all the folders to empty into one long page that...