Windows 10: Photo Count

Discus and support Photo Count in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steve - PC Tech, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Photo Count

Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the desktop app or do you have to use the phone or web access to the onedrive account?

:)

Steve - PC Tech, Dec 4, 2023

2. I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 4, 2023
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photo Count :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Photo Count

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Photo Count

1. Photo Count - Similar Threads - Photo Count

2. Windows Photos displays blank screen with audio when viewing motion photos taken from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos displays blank screen with audio when viewing motion photos taken from...: As the title says, Windows Photos can display motion photos taken on my Samsung Galaxy S22. However, every picture I've taken after May 13th, when I click the button to display "motion" the screen is blank, but I can hear the picture's audio. Motion photos taken prior to May...
  3. Windows Photos displays blank screen with audio when viewing motion photos taken from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos displays blank screen with audio when viewing motion photos taken from...: As the title says, Windows Photos can display motion photos taken on my Samsung Galaxy S22. However, every picture I've taken after May 13th, when I click the button to display "motion" the screen is blank, but I can hear the picture's audio. Motion photos taken prior to May...
  4. Photos app causes screen flickering when open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app causes screen flickering when open.: This is a recent issue I've been having with the Microsoft Photos app, which I've used on a fairly regular basis. When opening or interacting with the app, my whole monitor will turn black for brief moments. It is the only app on my PC which seems to cause this issue. There...
  5. Photos app causes screen flickering when open.

Photos app causes screen flickering when open.: This is a recent issue I've been having with the Microsoft Photos app, which I've used on a fairly regular basis. When opening or interacting with the app, my whole monitor will turn black for brief moments. It is the only app on my PC which seems to cause this issue. There...
  6. Photos in my files become blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos in my files become blank: I turned on my computer and all my photos show up blank. I don't want reset my computer but I have checked the display driver, tested troubleshooting and checked the folder options....
  7. Photos in my files become blank

Photos in my files become blank: I turned on my computer and all my photos show up blank. I don't want reset my computer but I have checked the display driver, tested troubleshooting and checked the folder options....
  8. Shared albums - no longer able yo send photos via shared albums

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared albums - no longer able yo send photos via shared albums: I can no longer send albums created in Shared albums to anyoneI do what ive sucessfully done begore but it no longer worksStart buttonPhotosIcloud photosShared albumsNew album Enter recipient's nameName albumBrowse PC and select album to sendOpen it Click done This no longer...
  9. Photo Count

Photo Count: Onedrive backs up photos to a place called Photos Not Pictures like in Windows offline account. How do I get a photo count from the Photos location on a phone or from the web access to onedrive? Also while I am asking is there a way to get the Photos folder to show up on the...
  10. Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit: Twitter to Stop Counting Photos and Links in 140-Character Limit Company said to make the change in next couple of weeks CEO Jack Dorsey aims to make it easier to compose tweets [img] Twitter Inc. will soon stop counting photos and links in their...