Windows 10: photo discs

Discus and support photo discs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I play photo discs recorded on windows vista on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by daveevans7, Jun 26, 2019.

1. photo discs

how do I play photo discs recorded on windows vista on windows 10

:)

daveevans7, Jun 26, 2019

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Jun 26, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photo discs :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

photo discs

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

photo discs

1. photo discs - Similar Threads - photo discs

2. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  3. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  4. My Lab photos were created by a Windows Pro 7 and it says my Win 11 can not read the Disc. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lab photos were created by a Windows Pro 7 and it says my Win 11 can not read the Disc. Why?: Unable to read a Dicom photo disc? Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lab-photos-were-created-by-a-windows-pro-7-and/3d006f3f-8d2e-4b98-bd1b-277f76d3d7dc
  5. My Lab photos were created by a Windows Pro 7 and it says my Win 11 can not read the Disc. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lab photos were created by a Windows Pro 7 and it says my Win 11 can not read the Disc. Why?: Unable to read a Dicom photo disc? Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lab-photos-were-created-by-a-windows-pro-7-and/3d006f3f-8d2e-4b98-bd1b-277f76d3d7dc
  6. How Do I Back Up ALL Photos To Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Back Up ALL Photos To Disc: My laptop has all of our family photos on it dating back over 5 years. I want to be able to burn them all to disc, but obviously I'll need to use more than one disc. As far as I know Windows 10 won't let me select ALL photos and just start burning - changing to a new disc...
  7. Burning photos to disc. with Windows 10

Burning photos to disc. with Windows 10: Switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I am unable to burn photos to disc. I can open photos but when I select burn to disc. I get a msg. that photos are already on the disc. The disc is either blank or it just has items I burned to previous when using Windows 7. Help!!!...
  8. How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?

How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?: How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-photos-on-a-cd-r-disc/00e49bc8-27c4-4147-981c-94bdcf93c2c7"
  9. How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ?

How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ?: How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-photos-from-a-cd-r-disc/808b314a-f252-4037-a85a-d59939ba1abe"
  10. burning photos to a disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    burning photos to a disc: What type cd disc do you use to burn photos from the computer to disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-photos-to-a-disc/8c449945-3e93-43e3-a61a-cf0a64fbed8e