Windows 10: Photo editing, enhance function not working, again, same problem 2018?

Discus and support Photo editing, enhance function not working, again, same problem 2018? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why is the enhance function not working in Windows Photo Editor since the last Windows update? The enhance option in edit photo mode is there and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sparkyman69, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Photo editing, enhance function not working, again, same problem 2018?

Why is the enhance function not working in Windows Photo Editor since the last Windows update?

The enhance option in edit photo mode is there and the vertical line snaps from the left hand side of the "enhance your photo" window to the centre in the same way that it used to but it doesn't actually make any changes to the photo. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Above is the question posted in 2018, I am having the same problem now since the last update? What is wrong Microsoft, after such a disastrous introduction of Windows 10 you are still causing problems on people's PC's. Are you getting complacent because support for Windows 7 end soon? A solution to this problem would be a good start to restoring a little faith!

:)

sparkyman69, Oct 7, 2019

2. Enhancement feature inside edit function of Microsoft Photo Editor

My photo editor function is not working properly anymore. If I try to use the enhance feature in the edit photo program, nothing happens. All other actions within the edit section work. How can I get the enhance feature to work again - it was working properly.

bruceshollmier, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Enhance function is not working in Windows Photo Editor

The Enhance function is not working in my Windows 10 Photo Viewer/Editor. Used to be that you could use the enhance feature in the photo editor to automatically enhance a photo but now it doesn't do anything. The other features seem to work properly.
    It hasn't worked for a few months now. What has caused it to malfunction? How can I fix this so that it works again like it did? I am not finding any legit solutions to the problem online.

jasonroberts1, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Photo editing, enhance function not working, again, same problem 2018?

MS Photos "Enhance" function not working

Actually I found a way to cope with this problem that others have reported in this community. I found no way to Reply to those other posts, so here's what has been working for me when I find the "Enhance" button fails to do anything with one image, but does
    with another image.

I encounter this problem when using the Open With option on some image files.

However if you open MS Photos from the Start Menu. You should see the Collections and other tabs. If your image is shown, click it to open it in MS Photos. You then get the full Edit functions.

JohnGithens, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Photo editing, enhance function not working, again, same problem 2018?

1. Photo editing, enhance function not working, again, same problem 2018? - Similar Threads - Photo editing enhance

2. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  3. Witcher-Enhanced Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Witcher-Enhanced Edition: I recently got the free Witcher-Enhanced game offered by GOG.com but am hesitant to install it because I do not have the DVD-ROM, which is one of its requirements according to Can You RUN It - http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri is it still safe to INSTALL and PLAY...
  4. "Enhance your photo" in Photos still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enhance your photo" in Photos still doesn't work: Summary: the Enhance Your Photo feature in Windows 10 isn't working. Effectively I have the same problem as described by the original poster of this thread. I tried the suggestion made by Vijay Verma: I have come to know for the first time that 1709 has also this problem...
  5. Photos app enhance not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app enhance not working: Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same? 1909 is what I am running. Thx. submitted by /u/dhimansumit4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw903u/photos_app_enhance_not_working/
  6. Microsoft Photo App - Edit feature - Automatic Enhancement feature not working

Microsoft Photo App - Edit feature - Automatic Enhancement feature not working: All Aspects of the Edit features are working fine. However, the "Enhancement" icon does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-app-edit-feature-automatic/1ef5071f-3c44-4383-83c5-3f2c669b2aa0
  7. Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App

Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App: Good morning all. Got in touch with @MicrosoftHelps via Twitter who suggested downloading an add on called Photos Media Engine Add-on.Downloaded it this morning and have tried the enhance feature on a good few different photos from different folders etc.Pleased to say all...
  8. Enhance photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  9. Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working

Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working: Within the past week my Windows-10-Photo enhance is not working. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-enhance-not-working/9f033835-6fc7-4e19-a2cd-aaa3cfd08d5d
  10. Enhance function is not working in Windows Photo Editor

Enhance function is not working in Windows Photo Editor: The Enhance function is not working in my Windows 10 Photo Viewer/Editor. Used to be that you could use the enhance feature in the photo editor to automatically enhance a photo but now it doesn't do anything. The other features seem to work properly. It hasn't worked for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos enhance not working 2019