Windows 10: Photo editing is not showing up as loaded in my windows?

Discus and support Photo editing is not showing up as loaded in my windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my new notebook does not have an installed photo app, I had to refresh my windows and perhaps it was taken off. I need to have it reinstalled as soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by My two boys mom, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Photo editing is not showing up as loaded in my windows?

my new notebook does not have an installed photo app, I had to refresh my windows and perhaps it was taken off. I need to have it reinstalled as soon as possible

:)

My two boys mom, Oct 17, 2018

2. photo editing app

Hi Tim,

We need a few information for us to effectively provide you a solution with editing in the photo app. Please provide the following:

• Are you using the pre-installed Photos app on Windows 10 ,Paint or perhaps an app you have downloaded in Windows Store?
    • What are those troubleshooting steps you have already tried so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot showing your issue.
    We'd appreciate any additional information you may provide.

Eugene deV, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Kitist02 Win User
    Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

I used your beautiful tutorial to find and import Windows Photo Viewer, and it shows up when I list the apps, but it isn't available to use. Any further suggestions?

What I really want is to load Windows Live photo Gallery which is what I used in Win7, but I can't even find it at Microsoft's site.

Kitist02, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Photo editing is not showing up as loaded in my windows?

Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Photo editing is not showing up as loaded in my windows?

1. Photo editing is not showing up as loaded in my windows? - Similar Threads - Photo editing showing

2. windows photo edit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows photo edit.: ive been using windows editing a lot of years now ..but over the last few moths a problem has started..tonight i took a few photos of the moon with sony a6500.on my camera screen the photos exposed correctly ..wen i import by wire to windows photos they load up as they are in...
  3. windows photo edit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows photo edit.: ive been using windows editing a lot of years now ..but over the last few moths a problem has started..tonight i took a few photos of the moon with sony a6500.on my camera screen the photos exposed correctly ..wen i import by wire to windows photos they load up as they are in...
  4. windows photo edit.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page: Edit and Create button that allow me to 'fix a spot' for instance, is not showing up on my edit page. How would I fix a spot using the new release?...
  6. Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page

Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page: Edit and Create button that allow me to 'fix a spot' for instance, is not showing up on my edit page. How would I fix a spot using the new release?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  9. My photos show up as icons with an X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photos show up as icons with an X: My photos show up as icons with an X , how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-show-up-as-icons-with-an-x/bbf900cd-fd7d-4dae-b400-f86d3fc7b11c
  10. can not up load Photo app on my windows 10

can not up load Photo app on my windows 10: My Windows 10 is not working , it keeps messing every day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-up-load-photo-app-on-my-windows-10/bbd03946-40c3-401a-9279-2b3b9f5a37b8