Windows 10: Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer

Discus and support Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased this from Microsoft store about a month ago. I have tried unsuccessfully to upgrade to the premium version several times for the $4. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by chanson56, Jul 10, 2021.

1. chanson56 Win User

Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer

I purchased this from Microsoft store about a month ago. I have tried unsuccessfully to upgrade to the premium version several times for the $4. I uninstalled the app and re-installed each time to no avail. Can you explain why I can't purchase the premium version?

:)

chanson56, Jul 10, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Richard Riv, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer

Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer

1. Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer - Similar Threads - Photo Editor Photo

2. Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.: So i have a game camera, and recently i went to look at the photos, and all the photos cut out over half of the normal image size. I resized the image and miraculously the entire picture showed up! I dont understand why but when i open the picture in photos it only shows a...
  3. Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.: So i have a game camera, and recently i went to look at the photos, and all the photos cut out over half of the normal image size. I resized the image and miraculously the entire picture showed up! I dont understand why but when i open the picture in photos it only shows a...
  4. Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Editor: I have just upgraded to Windows 11 and find that the Photo editor programme for cropping and enhancing pictures is useless compared with Windows 10 OS.Is there nothing that can be done to put this on par with Windows 10 as we have gone back in time here ?...
  5. Photo Editor

Photo Editor: I have just upgraded to Windows 11 and find that the Photo editor programme for cropping and enhancing pictures is useless compared with Windows 10 OS.Is there nothing that can be done to put this on par with Windows 10 as we have gone back in time here ?...
  6. Photo editors

Photo editors: Hi guys! I have checked lots of photo editors to fix some classic issues on my images, but nothing is ideal for me (list of apps is here: https://your-techie.com/best-red-eye-remover-apps/). Maybe you can recommend me something better, thanks!
  7. photo editor

photo editor: How do I get the old photo editor to work? Last week, something MS did, I now get a "new" photo editor". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/dde225b8-3a9b-46af-887f-1e332bb2725e
  8. Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editor: All of the sudden I cannot save my edited pictures. I can't even save a crop. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/34e81c89-fb98-4a07-af16-4646f56e4580
  9. Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation....
  10. wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation...