Windows 10: Photo Editor

Discus and support Photo Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just upgraded to Windows 11 and find that the Photo editor programme for cropping and enhancing pictures is useless compared with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eddie Warren-Griffiths, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Photo Editor

I have just upgraded to Windows 11 and find that the Photo editor programme for cropping and enhancing pictures is useless compared with Windows 10 OS.Is there nothing that can be done to put this on par with Windows 10 as we have gone back in time here ?

:)

Eddie Warren-Griffiths, Jun 30, 2022

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 30, 2022
  4. gtp58 Win User

Photo Editor

photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Photo Editor

1. Photo Editor - Similar Threads - Photo Editor

2. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  3. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  4. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  5. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  6. How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...: How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd been using with a bag of junk that is unusable. I'm dead in the water....
  7. How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...

How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd...: How do I get my photo editor back? The last update "replaced" the photo editor that I'd been using with a bag of junk that is unusable. I'm dead in the water....
  8. I want a photo editor that's 100% free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a photo editor that's 100% free: Here is another question. I was looking for a good phot editor that also does frames, and retro style pictures. I want one that is 100% free, NO IN APP Purchases. I tried downloading one from the web, and nowit can't be removed from my PC I've asked about this in a separate...
  9. I want a photo editor that's 100% free

I want a photo editor that's 100% free: Here is another question. I was looking for a good phot editor that also does frames, and retro style pictures. I want one that is 100% free, NO IN APP Purchases. I tried downloading one from the web, and nowit can't be removed from my PC I've asked about this in a separate...
  10. Is there a way to recreate the "denim" filter from the old photo editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recreate the "denim" filter from the old photo editor?: Is there a way to recreate the "denim" filter from the old photo editor. It's not in Legacy or the updated version. I had edited pics that I printed and hung in my home and now I want to make some more for a photo wall. Please help!...