Windows 10: Photo ENHANCE feature

Discus and support Photo ENHANCE feature in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My photo enhance feature hasn't worked for the past 2 weeks. How do I get it to work again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vWeb, Sep 16, 2019.

1. vWeb Win User

Photo ENHANCE feature

My photo enhance feature hasn't worked for the past 2 weeks. How do I get it to work again?

:)

2. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Auto-Enhance Photos

Hi Judith,

Regarding your concern about Auto-Enhance photos feature on Windows 10. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using it with Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you also tried updating your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried checking the
      article
      about enhance or edit photos?

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Photo ENHANCE feature

Photo App Enhance does not work

About a week ago the photo app enhance feature stopped working. I tried all the suggested commands using SFC etc and even re-installed it using the 'Get-AppxPackage' command to remove it and then via the store re-installed it. The Photos app runs
    fine with all the features but clicking on the enhance feature is ignored. Nothing happens. This is consistent with any picture loaded. I like this app and use it frequently but without the enhance feature there is no point. Please advise.

BristolBoy, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Photo ENHANCE feature

1. Photo ENHANCE feature - Similar Threads - Photo ENHANCE feature

2. Auto Enhance feature of Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Enhance feature of Photos app: How to disable it? If there is a way? Maybe by hacking the registry or hack the App it'self. It was possible before, now the option to turn it off is completely gone. Why? I use Photos app to preview my RAW files before editing in Lightroom. It is frustrating and...
  3. Enhance Feature of the Photo App

Enhance Feature of the Photo App: Since loading an updated version of Widows 10 a few days ago, the "enhance" feature to enhance a photograph downloaded to my PC, suddenly no longer works. As I use this feature frequently, how can I get it reinstated?...
  4. Microsoft Photo App - Edit feature - Automatic Enhancement feature not working

Microsoft Photo App - Edit feature - Automatic Enhancement feature not working: All Aspects of the Edit features are working fine. However, the "Enhancement" icon does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-app-edit-feature-automatic/1ef5071f-3c44-4383-83c5-3f2c669b2aa0
  5. Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App

Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App: Good morning all. Got in touch with @MicrosoftHelps via Twitter who suggested downloading an add on called Photos Media Engine Add-on.Downloaded it this morning and have tried the enhance feature on a good few different photos from different folders etc.Pleased to say all...
  6. Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app

Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app: After the last update on or about 9/7/19, the enhance feature on my windows 10 photo edit program is not working on my latest picture downloads. Weirdly, it still works on photos taken before that date, but not since. All the other features of the edit program are working....
  7. Enhance photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  8. Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC

Photo App "Enhance" Feature no longer working on my PC: After down loading pictures from my I phone I usually end up using the Enhance App to make some of the pictures a bit brighter, but as of yesterday it no longer works when you move the bar across the picture. All the other functions such as Draw, Add 3 effects all work...
  9. Photos App "enhance" feature broken with update

Photos App "enhance" feature broken with update: Recently updated to version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. The update broke the "enhance" feature (Filters -> enhance your photo) in the Windows Photo app. I use this often with art work, because it does a good job making photos of art look more true to life. Anyhow, this feature...
  10. Enhance Feature on Microsoft Photos App Stopped Working Overnight

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Enhance Feature on Microsoft Photos App Stopped Working Overnight: I'm an avid user of the Microsoft Photos app we get on Windows 10 automatically, and use the Edit & Create button a lot to edit my photos. I especially like the enhance function the app offers. However, a few days ago, the app suddenly stopped working - it had worked fine the...