Windows 10: Photo enhance not working after Sept.19 update.

Discus and support Photo enhance not working after Sept.19 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, just wondering if anybody else has had an issue with editing photos in the photo viewer? I can crop and adjust light levels manually but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kartvader!, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Photo enhance not working after Sept.19 update.

Hi All, just wondering if anybody else has had an issue with editing photos in the photo viewer? I can crop and adjust light levels manually but the auto enhance button and slider are not working... any ideas?

Also since this update I have had to force a switch off due to the my pc being completely unresponsive, all seems to be fine upon restart but I always hate having to force a shutdown using the power button.

Thanks!

:)

Kartvader!, Sep 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Tom_WC Win User
    Photo's automatic enhancement

No, there isn't. But have you blocked updates to Photos? Automatic enhancement was discontinued a while back. The latest version requires you to enter Edit to make general enhancements. It works fine but some don't like the extra steps.

Tom_WC, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Photo enhance not working after Sept.19 update.

Auto-Enhance Photos

Hi Judith,

Regarding your concern about Auto-Enhance photos feature on Windows 10. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using it with Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you also tried updating your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried checking the
      article
      about enhance or edit photos?

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Photo enhance not working after Sept.19 update.

1. Photo enhance not working after Sept.19 update. - Similar Threads - Photo enhance working

2. Photo enhancing software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo enhancing software: Since getting a new computer with Windows 365 I can't upload the program disc for Microsoft PICTURE IT. The two features I miss most are the EASY crop/enhance options and MOST missed is the ability to assign multiple tags to photos allowing incredibly useful quick access to...
  3. "Enhance your photo" in Photos still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enhance your photo" in Photos still doesn't work: Summary: the Enhance Your Photo feature in Windows 10 isn't working. Effectively I have the same problem as described by the original poster of this thread. I tried the suggestion made by Vijay Verma: I have come to know for the first time that 1709 has also this problem...
  4. Photos app enhance not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app enhance not working: Since the latest update to Photos app enhance doesn't work for many customers. Anyone seeing the same? 1909 is what I am running. Thx. submitted by /u/dhimansumit4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dw903u/photos_app_enhance_not_working/
  5. Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App

Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App: Good morning all. Got in touch with @MicrosoftHelps via Twitter who suggested downloading an add on called Photos Media Engine Add-on.Downloaded it this morning and have tried the enhance feature on a good few different photos from different folders etc.Pleased to say all...
  6. Win 10 crashing after Sept 19 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 crashing after Sept 19 update: My PC crashes with suspicious regularity after 16:25 [plus or minus 5 seconds] 16:28 [didn't log reason in time] 16:24 System service exception 16:23 Kmode exception not handled 16:33 System service exception 16:23 Kernal mode heap corruption.......
  7. Enhance photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  8. Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working

Windows-10-Photo Enhance not working: Within the past week my Windows-10-Photo enhance is not working. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-enhance-not-working/9f033835-6fc7-4e19-a2cd-aaa3cfd08d5d
  9. Microsoft Photos App stopped working after latest 1/2/19 update.

Microsoft Photos App stopped working after latest 1/2/19 update.: I am very frustrated with Windows 10 at this time. The Microsoft Photos App has stopped working after the latest so called "critical" update from Microsoft. I have tried ever fix I have found on this forum. I have tried recovery. I have tried to reset the App. I have...
  10. Outlook 2007 KB4011110 Security Update Sept. 19, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook 2007 KB4011110 Security Update Sept. 19, 2017: Description of the security update for Outlook 2007: September 19, 2017 Summary This update provides defense-in-depth changes to help improve security in Microsoft Outlook 2007. To learn more about these vulnerabilities, see Advisory ADV170015. Note To apply this...