Windows 10: Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5

Discus and support Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was running this on windows 10 for quite a while. Now it doesn't load up anymore. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it via cd. Project studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LaRod65, May 2, 2019.

1. LaRod65 Win User

Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5

I was running this on windows 10 for quite a while. Now it doesn't load up anymore. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it via cd. Project studio loads, but doesn't properly function. The actual photo explosion doesn't even load up. There's just the icon on the desk top. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I am running HP All-In-One 24-FO.

:)

LaRod65, May 2, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, May 2, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    downloadind photo shop

There is no "Photo Shop Explosion Deluxe." Photo Explosion Deluxe is an old program, released in 2002. I suspect that you're having trouble installing, not downloading. In any event, you should contact the program's developer for advice.

JimWynne, May 2, 2019
  4. Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5

Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Original Title : frustrated in PA

Since downloading Win10, I cannot make Photo Explosion my default photo program. How do I inactivate or delete Win Photo Viewer, Paint, and Photo? They're not in my programs/uninstall list in Control Panel. Photo Explosion is on my computer, working, but
    cannot be set as default because it does not appear in the default programs list. How can I retrieve Photo Explosion as my default photo program.

BonnieDodge, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5

1. Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5 - Similar Threads - Photo Explosion Deluxe

2. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Premium Deluxe Version: Hello everybody, I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store. I click to play, but the game is not starting. One error message on the screen: "let me wait for the appearance of the game." LOL, WHAT THE HELL??? I played 60 hours last year with msfs2020 Somebody help...
  3. older version of photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    older version of photos: where can I download older version of windows photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-version-of-photos/bb8781e9-3a4d-4a7b-bcc2-e34f2a979061
  4. Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version.

Unable to access Premium Deluxe version which I bought but only get the standard version.: I pre ordered the Premium Deluxce version of MSFS 2020. However it only downloaded the Standard version ie 91GB and 20 planes and airports. I tried to delete the game although I'm sure there are some files still embedded but with the same result on re-installing. I have now...
  5. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE VERSION NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: Hi Ive had issues from the start trying to get what i paid for. I updated windows all the way then downloaded from the Ms Store my version... But all am getting it the standard version 20 aircraft etc, when i go back to the store it says Ive downloaded the P D Version & only...
  6. MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION?

MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION?: Hi guys i have purchased a game key and used it in the microsoft store for msfs2020 i spent alot of money for the extra aircraft and so on but the store has only downloaded the standard version HOW DO I GET WHAT I PAID FOR? many thanx....
  7. Deluxe Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Mahjong: Why is it not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deluxe-mahjong/9dae0196-44dc-4f32-a410-b0a5babad8ce
  8. How to print photos 5"x7"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to print photos 5"x7": How to print photos 5" x 7"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-photos-5x7/0dfd8f57-9af1-4438-b449-f5aab1381f6f
  9. Zuma Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zuma Deluxe: I purchased a new Dell all in one computer for Windows 10 two years ago! At that time I downloaded my Zuma Deluxe game from a disk! The game worked perfectly in full screen mode until a few days ago! Now it will not go to full screen. I have Macular Degeneration and can not...
  10. MoneyPlus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MoneyPlus Deluxe: Money Plus Deluxe will not activate in my computer (8.1 with Windows 10 downloaded). Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. Also checked the firewall and made sure that Microsoft is checked. Also tried turning off the firewall and still it won't activate....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set photo explosion as default