Windows 10: Photo feature on Windows 11

Discus and support Photo feature on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to display my photos on the screen but I have to share the screen with an auto-generated index of thumbnails photos that runs along the bottom.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alpha10709, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Photo feature on Windows 11

I want to display my photos on the screen but I have to share the screen with an auto-generated index of thumbnails photos that runs along the bottom. If there is not a way to disable this feature, maybe there should be.

:)

alpha10709, Sep 8, 2022
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photo feature on Windows 11 :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 8, 2022
  3. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 8, 2022
  4. JunelQ Win User

Photo feature on Windows 11

Photos and images not opening on windows 11

This one works for me but I added this steps:

On Search Bar type %temp% (it will open temporary files) just hit ctrl +A and then delete all

because after following the steps above still didn't work so I did this additional steps and it work!

JunelQ, Sep 8, 2022
Thema:

Photo feature on Windows 11

1. Photo feature on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Photo feature

2. Windows 10 Photos app update (broken features?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Photos app update (broken features?): I edit video for my church. I have developed a workflow that I carry out every month or so. It goes: Right-click an .mp4, choose Open with... >Movies & TV. In the window that opens, click the pencil in the bottom-right toolbar. Choose Edit in Photos > Trim. In the window...
  3. Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?: Back in the old photo editor for Microsoft Photos, there were two sliders for light and color and the clarity slider to enhance the photo easy, and it was pretty much done it for me quick. I was wondering how to enhance the photo now because all I see are a bunch of sliders...
  4. Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Editor: What happened to the old features?: Back in the old photo editor for Microsoft Photos, there were two sliders for light and color and the clarity slider to enhance the photo easy, and it was pretty much done it for me quick. I was wondering how to enhance the photo now because all I see are a bunch of sliders...
  5. The Slow-Mo feature on Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Slow-Mo feature on Microsoft Photos: It just updated yesterday and i was just about to use it as i always do. The slider is gone it was one of the best features it had : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-slow-mo-feature-on-microsoft-photos/915d6db0-0de4-4ba0-9dc5-f240dffaf728
  6. The Slow-Mo feature on Microsoft Photos

The Slow-Mo feature on Microsoft Photos: It just updated yesterday and i was just about to use it as i always do. The slider is gone it was one of the best features it had : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-slow-mo-feature-on-microsoft-photos/915d6db0-0de4-4ba0-9dc5-f240dffaf728
  7. Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features

Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features: So basically, Photos was crashing, so I tried to fix it.I wanted to reset the app, but it didn't show up.I wondered why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-showing-up-in-apps-features/a10a6cb8-96e1-407d-b18f-eeafaa86f1f7
  8. Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app not showing up in Apps & Features: So basically, Photos was crashing, so I tried to fix it.I wanted to reset the app, but it didn't show up.I wondered why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-showing-up-in-apps-features/a10a6cb8-96e1-407d-b18f-eeafaa86f1f7
  9. If I turn on the People feature after the photos were already imported, will the system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I turn on the People feature after the photos were already imported, will the system...: Nothing is showing under the People tab and it doesn't seem like my exiting photos are being scanned for faces. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-turn-on-the-people-feature-after-the-photos/be255555-1273-4e99-b0bf-93c28cd53e83
  10. If I turn on the People feature after the photos were already imported, will the system...

If I turn on the People feature after the photos were already imported, will the system...: Nothing is showing under the People tab and it doesn't seem like my exiting photos are being scanned for faces. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-turn-on-the-people-feature-after-the-photos/be255555-1273-4e99-b0bf-93c28cd53e83