Windows 10: Photo file scroll issue

Discus and support Photo file scroll issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by thomaskemper, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Photo file scroll issue

I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly disappearing from my screen.

Is there a system-wide bug, a ubiquitous problem with this, and if so how can I debug it? Any fixes for this issue? It's very perturbing.

:)

thomaskemper, Feb 7, 2016

2. Scroll Problems with File Explorer in Window 10

I had the same issue except I couldn't find the automatic color option. I had a theme set up that would scroll through a photo file. Background photos would change like the color. Once I went to a set photo for my background the problem stopped. Not only was
    I having the scroll issue, I was also getting kicked out of renaming files every time the photo changed. Thanks for the info because like everyone else, this was really frustrating.

JasonStripling, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 Photos app - scroll wheel

Hello Miguel,

To resolve the issue with the scroll wheel in Photo application, we recommend checking EA23012 post

here

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Feb 7, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Photo file scroll issue

There is no problem here. Try the up/down keys for scrolling.

5. Berton Win User
    Also go to Control Panel, Mouse and set the Wheel Scroll to 1 line at a time. Set it to Slow, in earlier versions you could set the number of lines.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Photo file scroll issue

1. Photo file scroll issue - Similar Threads - Photo file scroll

2. Photo Scrolling and Editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Scrolling and Editing: My computer just updated and I am not able to scroll through pictures to delete unwanted pictures. Apparently, I have Windows 11. I am very confused why many posts say that they had the same issue with Windows 10. I am unable to undo the update. Also, the editing features...
  3. Photo Scrolling and Editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Scrolling and Editing: My computer just updated and I am not able to scroll through pictures to delete unwanted pictures. Apparently, I have Windows 11. I am very confused why many posts say that they had the same issue with Windows 10. I am unable to undo the update. Also, the editing features...
  4. File Manager and Scroll bar issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Manager and Scroll bar issue: Hi All,This is driving me crazy. Whenever I open file manager the pane on the left hand side the directory pane just scrolls to the bottom. I can't get to the top as it just keeps scrolling.I have updated my mouse drivers. I have swapped the mouse and the problem persists. I...
  5. Windows Photos Scrolling Issue

Windows Photos Scrolling Issue: Hi, I'm having an issue with Windows Photos. It was working fine until suddenly one day it just didn't. Most of the time opening an image file, there's no option to scroll or use arrows to the next picture in the folder. Sometimes, the arrows ARE there and I can scroll,...
  6. File Explorer scrolling issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer scrolling issue: Whenever scrolling down the page of files whether it's word docs, music, photos, etc. my screen will automatically without provocation scroll back to the top of the page. When renaming files it is very problematic. Is there a solution?...
  7. Photos app and scrolling issue

Photos app and scrolling issue: When I open a photo from the file explorer using the photo app I cannot scroll through the next photo. I just installed windows 10, and in my previous installation of windows 10 this wasn't a PROBLEM, AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Please help me fix it. I have already tried...
  8. Photo Scroll

Photo Scroll: Just wondering if there's a way to make Photos scroll in/out with the scroll wheel on the mouse like Win 7? Using win10 stock photo viewer 54374
  9. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: With Windows 10, I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire folder before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project...
  10. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...