Windows 10: Photo folder take forever to load images (green bar)

Discus and support Photo folder take forever to load images (green bar) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, why on my SSD my images folder take like 10 minutes to load? (the green bar) There are some fix? submitted by /u/Spardantex [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Spardantex, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Photo folder take forever to load images (green bar)

Hello, why on my SSD my images folder take like 10 minutes to load? (the green bar)

There are some fix?

submitted by /u/Spardantex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Spardantex, Jan 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

File Explorer Not Functioning - Green Loading Forever

You mention Windows search too: consider this case which the poster solved:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-c2177a276885

Another possible idea:
    Fix Windows folder unresponsive/slow behavior, green loading bar

If you want to see what's actually happening as that progress bar progresses, you can capture ALL activity (from registry access upwards) using Procmon (Process Monitor) free from MS, but I'd guess it's more likely to be a peculiarity of explorer vs configuration.

You get a long text list of activity; lots of very technical filters to focus on particular aspects.

dalchina, Jan 4, 2021
  3. LynneA23 Win User
    Photo Folders Loading...loading...

When accessing my photos in Windows 10 via the Pictures file folder, not the Photos app, (that's a whole 'nuther problem) the photo thumbnails continuously keep trying to load every time I scroll. "This PC > Pictures > Folder Name" is displayed along
    the top. Anytime I scroll, a green bar begins showing the loading process. This makes it excruciatingly slow to have to wait for the thumbnails to populate over and over and over. Some will load and the thumbnail stays visible, but others must reload the thumbnail
    each time I scroll away. What gives?

LynneA23, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Photo folder take forever to load images (green bar)

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Photo folder take forever to load images (green bar)

1. Photo folder take forever to load images (green bar) - Similar Threads - Photo folder forever

2. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  3. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  4. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Taskbar and background take forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and background take forever to load: hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i...
  6. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows taskbar takes forever to load: Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task...
  7. right click takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click takes forever to load: hi, I have been having this problem for 2 days now my windows 10 right click takes too long to load it literally takes forever idk why it is happening pls help me...
  8. File Explorer Not Functioning - Green Loading Forever

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Not Functioning - Green Loading Forever: Lots of computers on our domain reporting File Explorer not functioning at ALL. Sits with the Green Loading Bar, and returns nothing. Done all normal troubleshooting (Reset FE settings, Index settings, SFC, etc...) . Issues can be persistent or intermittent depending on...
  9. photo update taking forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo update taking forever: Been trying to open a photo. Keep getting a pop up that says: "Give us a minute were are updating photos. It should be ready to use shortly." That was hours ago. Help!!...
  10. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...