Windows 10: photo from newest to oldest

Discus and support photo from newest to oldest in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; K i can't arrange the photo's in my albums from newest to oldest for some reason. can anyone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brandonbalazs, May 11, 2019.

1. photo from newest to oldest

K i can't arrange the photo's in my albums from newest to oldest for some reason. can anyone help me?

:)

brandonbalazs, May 11, 2019

2. How do I sort file explorer photos by the newest to the oldest or oldest or newest?

How do I sort them by the oldest or the newest firstest photos on file exporer.

sheriselitz, May 11, 2019
  3. How do I sort file explorer photos by the newest to the oldest or oldest or newest?

One way is shown in the picture below ---

photo from newest to oldest de707605-26cc-4f15-85c2-3e36ab7b2955?upload=true.jpg

DavidBaileyyz, May 11, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

photo from newest to oldest

Photos in reverse order on Nokia Lumia 930

Hello,
    Callum

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you wanted your images to show in the
    Photos app to be sorted for newest to oldest.

We're here to help!

You sort your images from Newest to Oldest in the
    Photos app.

Please follow the steps below:

• Launch the Photos app.
    • Tap FOLDERS.
    • Tap on the folder where you images are stored.
    • Inline the Sort by:, tap on the Oldest, and the context menu where you can change it to
      Newest can be selected.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, May 11, 2019
Thema:

photo from newest to oldest

1. photo from newest to oldest - Similar Threads - photo newest oldest

2. Newest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update: My husband did his updates today and when requested restarted. The friggin thing deleted EVERYTHING on his computer WHAT THE LITERAL HELL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-update/606b5cca-4a12-46bd-b3b8-769f279de559
  3. Sorting emails in the Mail app from oldest to newest?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sorting emails in the Mail app from oldest to newest?: Apologies if this isn't the right forum, I've been searching for a while but I'm very tech un-savvy so I'm probably getting something wrong. I would like to sort my emails in the Windows 10 Mail app from oldest to newest. Is there a way to do this? You can do it in Outlook...
  4. Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop: Dear, Microsoft About 6 years ago I brought laptop with Windows 7 license. But now Windows 7 is outdated. Now problem, My laptop price is lower than Windows 10 license fee. So It should not be good buy Windows 10 license for this laptop. It should be good, Windows 10 free...
  5. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows: Got a major problem today. i just update my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver to the latest last week. and just update windows to latest update posible today. and suddenly my graphic drivers is not compitible with windows. i cant reroll to previous version of windows because...
  6. Newest Update

Newest Update: I have a Gateway desktop computer, 64 bit operating system. It currently has Windows 10 Home, v 1803, and I have been trying to update to the newest version. I have tried multiple times. It will start updating but then it freezes; I'll do a hard shut off, and then when I...
  7. Newest update?

Newest update?: I tried updating windows and it updated the first part but it failed to update the rest so how do I update it fully bc it failed to update the most current windows 10 update? 138158
  8. Newest update

Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...
  9. The world's oldest MS update in captivity?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The world's oldest MS update in captivity?: [img] Have a look the above.. Hmm, Bill Gates looks remarkably young...*chuckle I did see this date in the first days of using Win 10; I can't remember what I did- maybe uninstalled it. Anyone else? 21909
  10. Real fubar from newest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Real fubar from newest update: I have been having a real problem with the newest update of Win 10 14905, After a couple of hours working with a tech, he created a new users and some of the problems went away. I tried to make the fonts, icons and cursor larger but keep getting a message that a program is...