Windows 10: Photo Gallery Error Code

Discus and support Photo Gallery Error Code in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently imported pictures from my Samsung phone onto my Photo Gallery. Nothing was unusual about it, I import pictures regularly. After my last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathyAPTHORP, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Photo Gallery Error Code

I recently imported pictures from my Samsung phone onto my Photo Gallery. Nothing was unusual about it, I import pictures regularly. After my last import I started to save some of the pictures to my documents and edit some as well. There were no issues with the first several then all of a sudden I get this error code "An error is preventing from saving this photo. Error code 0x80070057" I can't save any of the pictures now to my documents!! Can anyone please help me??

Thank you.

:)

KathyAPTHORP, Aug 25, 2020

2. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

Photo Gallery Error Code [​IMG]

stressful1, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Photo Gallery error code 0x8898f04

Help needed: Photo Gallery keeps giving me an error code 0x8898f04 after I edit a photo

I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 1803 and Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.331

Ed Smith 46, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Photo Gallery Error Code

Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    thanks again so much for working with me.
    ok. i have completed step 1. and the text notepad is attached. 2nd. Photo gallery is an organizer and all my photos has been backed up to an external drive, if i missed anything it won't bother me much as long as this problem is fixed. 3rd. Iwl new search results 0522.txt didn't have wlarp so i downloaded the one you attached and received this error upon installing which is also attached. Based on these previous steps i didn't go any further as to not create more problems.

wl new search results 0522.txt

stressful1, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Photo Gallery Error Code

1. Photo Gallery Error Code - Similar Threads - Photo Gallery Error

2. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo gallery: Has windows photo gallery app been deleted . Cannot open many pictures saying I need permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/e237a683-595b-4c7d-9569-63a7a57703d0
  3. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery: It seems since the last update that I can no longer open photos, using Photo Gallery, that have beensent to me through email . They first opened in Sketchbook, which I removed, now they open in Paint3D. How can I make them always open with Photo Gallery like they used to?...
  4. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  5. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  6. Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Gallery: I like Photo Gallery and want to make a slide show, what is a good Windows 10 App that replaces Photo Gallery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/7d5ba969-0cd6-4afa-80ee-bf03bf5d0afc"
  7. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo gallery: Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/0f4e5b2a-0138-4884-8bff-7701c1ad525c
  8. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  9. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo Gallery: Have used Photo gallery successfully for a long time, no problems. Occasionally I have to send photos individually or in pairs rather than 4 or 5 at a time. Current problem: Now when I use my SD card reader, I don't get an immediate option to transfer or import the...
  10. Photo Gallery error code 0x8898f04

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Gallery error code 0x8898f04: Help needed: Photo Gallery keeps giving me an error code 0x8898f04 after I edit a photo I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 1803 and Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.331...