Windows 10: Photo Gallery vs Pictures

Discus and support Photo Gallery vs Pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There are more photos in Photo Gallery than in picture files. I tried to back up all my photos in Amazon photos, but not all pictures from Photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaJusten1, May 23, 2019.

1. Photo Gallery vs Pictures

There are more photos in Photo Gallery than in picture files. I tried to back up all my photos in Amazon photos, but not all pictures from Photo Gallery backed up. How do I back up ALL photos?

:)

LindaJusten1, May 23, 2019

2. How to sort photos in Windows essentials photo gallery.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to sort your pictures in the way you want them. Kindly take note that the only options to sort your photos in Photo Gallery are the following:

• Date taken
    • Date modified
    • File size
    • Image size
    • Rating
    • Caption
    • File name
    Also I suggest follow the below steps.

Press ALT + W + K, one after other & check if the photos are shown in the order they were taken.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards.

Mohammed Ali.

Mohammed AliAli, May 23, 2019
  3. tincanguy Win User
    Transferring pictures from MS Photo gallery to Photos in Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestions. While exporting MS Photo Gallery contents to the Windows 10 Photo App can't be done directly, I stumbled on a way to do it indirectly.

1) Open MS Photo Gallery

2) Click on "select all"

3) Click on "OneDrive". A page titled "Publish on OneDrive" will appear

4) Choose and enter a title in the blank

5) Click on "Publish"

I followed the above procedure and after the nearly one hour it took to download 2298 pictures, voila, they all appeared in the Windows 10 Photo app!

tincanguy, May 23, 2019
  4. Photo Gallery vs Pictures

Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

Photo Gallery vs Pictures [​IMG]

stressful1, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Photo Gallery vs Pictures

1. Photo Gallery vs Pictures - Similar Threads - Photo Gallery Pictures

2. Photo Gallery Live tags vs Photos app albums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Gallery Live tags vs Photos app albums: I'm a longtime user of Photo Gallery Live, trying every once in a while to switch to the Win10 Photos app. The current hold-up for me, unless I am missing something, is that album info is not saved in the photo file like tags in Photo Gallery Live were. I'll explain. In...
  3. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  4. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive: All my pictures from photo gallery and one drive have disappeard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-pictures-in-photo-gallery-or-onedrive/5bdaa0a7-ff66-43a1-b112-37711327bfd3
  5. Pictures Gallery

Pictures Gallery: I'm currently running Window 10. Recently, I backed up all my files, including Pictures, to Microsoft Cloud. I don't know if there is a correlation, but now, I cannot delete any of my photos! HELP!...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. photo gallery vs fime manager not showing imprted pictures

photo gallery vs fime manager not showing imprted pictures: Using windows 10. Trying to import pictures from Moto G6. After importing, can see pictures in Photo Gallery, but not file manager under pictures. This problem with only 4 pictures....
  8. photo gallery

photo gallery: Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/0f4e5b2a-0138-4884-8bff-7701c1ad525c
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: Have used Photo gallery successfully for a long time, no problems. Occasionally I have to send photos individually or in pairs rather than 4 or 5 at a time. Current problem: Now when I use my SD card reader, I don't get an immediate option to transfer or import the...