Windows 10: photo gallery

Discus and support photo gallery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VickySimpson2, Nov 9, 2018.

1. VickySimpson2 Win User

photo gallery

Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks

:)

VickySimpson2, Nov 9, 2018
  2. stressful1 Win User

Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

stressful1, Nov 9, 2018
  3. hTconeM9user Win User
    The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

hTconeM9user, Nov 9, 2018
  4. PowerDrome Win User

photo gallery

The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

Thanks a lot!!!
    That's what i was looking for!

;-)

PowerDrome, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

photo gallery

1. photo gallery - Similar Threads - photo gallery

2. Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive: How do I move copies of photos from Photo Gallery up to a One Drive Album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-photo-gallery-into/991d06fc-9768-4780-b2ae-35f38932fb47
  3. lost photos from photo gallery

lost photos from photo gallery: What happened to my photo gallery photos? was there an automatic upgrade from Microsoft? Thank you. Desperate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-photos-from-photo-gallery/8c970479-acc0-48e5-b1d5-13c8936e535f
  4. photo gallery download

photo gallery download: I bought a yoga laptop and I have been trying to install photo gallery since I already work with it on my desktop. It has been impossible to download. what are the steps to follow? I already install Microsoft office for home, but no luck. HELP!!!...
  5. How to reinstall appxpackage sticky note & photo gallery without app store?

How to reinstall appxpackage sticky note & photo gallery without app store?: Hello, Due to my office pc, I have to remove unecessary bloatware of windows 10 pro to restrict my users using it. I did use the command below to remove all appxpackges. Get-appxpackage ** | remove-appxpackage how do I install the windows 10 STICKY NOTES & PHOTO GALLERY...
  6. Windows Live Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Photo Gallery: I cannot find Live Photo Gallery. I understand it is no longer available. Do I have other options for photo fuse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-photo-gallery/0aff1cc1-f85d-44ae-bd0d-8caa46b6d488
  7. Where is Photo Gallery?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is Photo Gallery?: I am using Windows 10. What happened to Photo Gallery? How can photos be titled, captioned, and given tags? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/where-is-photo-gallery/5977ca71-1dc3-4aa9-b869-859ab188d469
  8. Photos Live Gallery

Photos Live Gallery: I know Microsoft stopped supporting Windows Live Photo Gallery, but - like a lot of people - I really liked it and was using it until I did a Windows 10 Refresh (re-installed automatically). It then disappeared and I cannot find it anywhere to re-install. Can anyone help? I...
  9. Another MS GLITCH - Photo Gallery unusable w/Screen Saver what th-(?)!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another MS GLITCH - Photo Gallery unusable w/Screen Saver what th-(?)!: • QUESTION is: Will you be returning the ability to use Photo Gallery without the glitch of needing a hard reboot to turn off the screen saver? • Photo Gallery was working fine before newest Windows 10 Update on 8-18-2018. • Now all my photos must be placed in a separate...
  10. How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...

How can I rectify the problem raised, in Photo Gallery app. when it is not import photos...: Dear Sir, In the past two days, I could not import my photos and videos from my mobile-SAMSUNG GALAXY J1ace- to my PC windows PHOTO GALLERY app. Previously, it done well. Please guide...