Windows 10: photo gallery

Discus and support photo gallery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VickySimpson2, Nov 9, 2018.

1. photo gallery

Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks

:)

VickySimpson2, Nov 9, 2018

2. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

stressful1, Nov 9, 2018
  3. The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

hTconeM9user, Nov 9, 2018
  4. photo gallery

The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

Thanks a lot!!!
    That's what i was looking for!

;-)

PowerDrome, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

photo gallery

1. photo gallery - Similar Threads - photo gallery

2. Photo Gallery vs Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery vs Pictures: There are more photos in Photo Gallery than in picture files. I tried to back up all my photos in Amazon photos, but not all pictures from Photo Gallery backed up. How do I back up ALL photos?...
  3. personal photos gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    personal photos gallery: I do not want my personal photo gallery pictures on desktop screensaver but they come up in rotation anyway... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-photos-gallery/c57d9a95-3faf-45f3-a7cb-a0ed3d6f2a88
  4. delete dublicate photos in photo gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete dublicate photos in photo gallery: how do I delete duplicate photos in photo gallery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-dublicate-photos-in-photo-gallery/04b2e6db-dff5-483c-bfaa-07808d5be0ac
  5. Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photo Gallery - unable to run slideshow: I cannot run a slideshow. Error message: OxC945002F which tells me that Windows Live Movie Maker cannot start. Have tried to install. It did not work....
  6. windows Photo Gallery

windows Photo Gallery: why , when I ask about windows 10 Photos I am shown windows 7 Photo Gallery , when it is being made redundant , ? I was able to edit my photos in Photos now I have to make a video first so that I can edit . ??...
  7. Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer

Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer: My desktop crashed and performed a recovery. When I did I noticed that Windows live photo gallery and photo viewer are missing. At this point I don't know how to recover these default apps. Can a live agent assist me? I can be reached at 626-388-3903 or at *** Email...
  8. How do I get the old Windows photo gallery and movie maker for my new Windows 10 laptop?

How do I get the old Windows photo gallery and movie maker for my new Windows 10 laptop?: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and discovered that my beloved Windows 7 photo gallery and movie maker have been replaced by inferior products. Although Microsoft no longer provides or supports them, I understand that the old ones are still available for...
  9. Windows live photo gallery download

Windows live photo gallery download: Hi,can I download Windows live photo gallery as I seem to be running into a lot of problems. I did manage it a few hors ago but when I came out of it imagining that the icon would stay on the bottom of the screen as it always has done it disappeared. Any ideas...
  10. photo gallery vs fime manager not showing imprted pictures

photo gallery vs fime manager not showing imprted pictures: Using windows 10. Trying to import pictures from Moto G6. After importing, can see pictures in Photo Gallery, but not file manager under pictures. This problem with only 4 pictures....