Windows 10: photo gallery

Discus and support photo gallery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my photos are now showing up as files rather than icons... I have to select each individual file to open the Pic..is there a way to restore them so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by allistan, Feb 12, 2020.

1. allistan Win User

photo gallery

my photos are now showing up as files rather than icons... I have to select each individual file to open the Pic..is there a way to restore them so they show the icon without clicking on the file?

:)

allistan, Feb 12, 2020

2. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

stressful1, Feb 12, 2020
  3. The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

hTconeM9user, Feb 12, 2020
  4. photo gallery

The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

Thanks a lot!!!
    That's what i was looking for!

;-)

PowerDrome, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

photo gallery

1. photo gallery - Similar Threads - photo gallery

2. Windows 10 update - effect on Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update - effect on Photo Gallery: I've used Photo Gallery from Live Essentials (2012 I believe) and its predeccesor for years as my basic photo viewer and editor. Recently, and I think its since the 1909 update, it's not opening large JEPG files (30-50 MB in size). Additionally it's taking an age for a full...
  3. Editing Photos in Windows Live Photo Gallery

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Editing Photos in Windows Live Photo Gallery: When editing photos in Windows Live Photo Gallery, how can you save an edit after zooming in on the subject. I ask this because I zoomed in on a photo subject but I could not figure out how to save the photo as zoomed. Am I missing something, or is this not possible to do?...
  4. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  5. Windows Photo Gallery - Drag and drop change in behaviour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photo Gallery - Drag and drop change in behaviour: Yes I know Windows Photo Gallery isn't supported any more. However, I have been using it for years and it still beats Windows Photos for tagging photos. Within the last week or so, the default action of dragging and dropping photos from one folder to another has changed...
  6. Windows 10 photo gallery screen saver wont display videos except for wmv

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 photo gallery screen saver wont display videos except for wmv: I spent some time now in searching a screensaver for windows 10 that simply lets me play multiple videos in random order as screensaver. Just like apple aerial, but with own videos. I failed. The only way to do this seems to be the Windows Photo Gallery Screensaver. But:...
  7. photo gallery

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo gallery: I need to get videos off my iphone. One is in photo gallery but it has no volume. There is a place in the lower right corner to turn the volume up and down but it will not let me adjust it. Please help asap. Thanks DorisHall3...
  8. cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find pictures in photo gallery or onedrive: All my pictures from photo gallery and one drive have disappeard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-pictures-in-photo-gallery-or-onedrive/5bdaa0a7-ff66-43a1-b112-37711327bfd3
  9. Has anyone been successful in installing WIndows Live Photo Gallery (and in particular)...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone been successful in installing WIndows Live Photo Gallery (and in particular)...: Moving the Windows Live Common Files and Program Files from the Program Files and Program x86 Files areas in Windows 7 to corresponding areas in Windows 10 appears to be insufficient in successfully porting Windows Live to Windows 10. The Windows Live Installer program says...
  10. Windows Photo Gallery keeps changing my picture library folder setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Gallery keeps changing my picture library folder setting: Further to my previous post (https://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/140227-windows-live-photo-gallery-screen-not-repainting-after-updating.html?140227=#post1738929) about Windows (Live) Photo Gallery, I have discovered the probable cause of the issue. In the previous post, I...