Windows 10: photo gallery

Discus and support photo gallery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my photos are now showing up as files rather than icons... I have to select each individual file to open the Pic..is there a way to restore them so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by allistan, Feb 12, 2020.

1. allistan Win User

photo gallery

my photos are now showing up as files rather than icons... I have to select each individual file to open the Pic..is there a way to restore them so they show the icon without clicking on the file?

:)

allistan, Feb 12, 2020

2. Photo Gallery Missing Files

hi slartybart
    we're almost there...yes!!
    windows 2012 essential, installed all correctly, it is now found in my program & features. I wasn't sure what the next step would be. But i did check to see if Photo Gallery would work, but i received these errors which i have attached. I also attempted to download the file that was needed which i chose the first one, but after reading the details and OS requirement i was unsure if it.

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

photo gallery [​IMG]

stressful1, Feb 12, 2020
  3. The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

I think they have removed as not listed anymore
    The one I posted the list I use them they do the same job.
    Like clip art that has gone but you can add it.
    will google photo gallery and see if it can be added ok

Found it you can download it

Download Windows Live Photo Gallery

hTconeM9user, Feb 12, 2020
  4. photo gallery

The old Photo Gallery, cannot find

Thanks a lot!!!
    That's what i was looking for!

;-)

PowerDrome, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

photo gallery

1. photo gallery - Similar Threads - photo gallery

2. Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311: I have just installed this on a Windows 11 laptop and it works fine until the app is closed. When it's reopened, added folder locations have been lost, which results in the thumbnail and face recognition files being recreated which takes hours with 40k photos. If there isn't...
  3. Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Photo Gallery build 16.4.3528.311: I have just installed this on a Windows 11 laptop and it works fine until the app is closed. When it's reopened, added folder locations have been lost, which results in the thumbnail and face recognition files being recreated which takes hours with 40k photos. If there isn't...
  4. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  5. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  6. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...: In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop and save photos as a new image. I want my GPS information to be retained as I upload images to Inaturalist but it disappears. Can you change that?...
  8. In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...

In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop...: In the last unnecessary update in Photo gallery certain information is lost after I crop and save photos as a new image. I want my GPS information to be retained as I upload images to Inaturalist but it disappears. Can you change that?...
  9. I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...

I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...: I have been using Windows Live Photo Gallery on my older computer that is using Windows 11. Why can't I get it to work on my new computer that has Windows 11??? I made a direct transfer of all programs, files and folders from the old computer to the new one. I realize some...
  10. I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use Windows Live Photo Gallery on my new computer that is using Windows 11--the...: I have been using Windows Live Photo Gallery on my older computer that is using Windows 11. Why can't I get it to work on my new computer that has Windows 11??? I made a direct transfer of all programs, files and folders from the old computer to the new one. I realize some...