Windows 10: photo help

Discus and support photo help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I go to windows and open my Photo's tab,, it opens and I see all my pics downloaded to my pc,, the tab or "window" stays open for about 0-15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gj..., Dec 3, 2018.

1. gj... Win User

photo help

when I go to windows and open my Photo's tab,, it opens and I see all my pics downloaded to my pc,, the tab or "window" stays open for about 0-15 seconds and them just closes all together, it also happens after I click on the pics,, it was working fine no problems,,, how can I fix this problem.. using windows 10, edge

:)

gj..., Dec 3, 2018
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photo help :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 3, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

photo help

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

photo help

1. photo help - Similar Threads - photo help

2. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  3. HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! I plugged in Android/extract the photos put it in a folder on the desktop/ opened now...: I have no idea what to do I thought I could figure this out but I haven't been on the computer since Windows 7 my phone is about had it so I'm trying to extract valuable audio pictures etc I plug it in I saved what I could in a folder for some reason I was thinking if I put...
  4. Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo: i have been trying to clear this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-someone-help-to-clear-this-error-in-the/05720b15-7b24-40ad-b9ce-88fa343da44e
  5. Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo

Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo: i have been trying to clear this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-someone-help-to-clear-this-error-in-the/05720b15-7b24-40ad-b9ce-88fa343da44e
  6. Hi can someone help to clear this error in the photo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  8. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  9. help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!: I really need help and i dont know what to doi recently needed to update to windows 11 so i moved all of my filed to an external hard drive including my camera roll folder to free up space for my laptop to update, i even reset the entire laptop afterafter it updated i plugged...
  10. help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!

help, all my photos have disappeared, folder empty!!: I really need help and i dont know what to doi recently needed to update to windows 11 so i moved all of my filed to an external hard drive including my camera roll folder to free up space for my laptop to update, i even reset the entire laptop afterafter it updated i plugged...