Windows 10: photo help

Discus and support photo help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i had view of pix now its not there just a blue thing / i have to open one and click next / i want to see pix the moment i open folder / Im old and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nick69, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Nick69 Win User

photo help

i had view of pix now its not there just a blue thing / i have to open one and click next / i want to see pix the moment i open folder / Im old and slow so take it easy on me

:)

Nick69, Aug 22, 2015
  2. Ratandeep Win User

Help on photos.

Hello Julius,

Thank you for the reply.

I appreciate your patience.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check.

a. Press Windows + X keys together and click System.

b. Click Advanced system settings.

c. Under Performance, click settings.

d. Click to check "Show thumbnails instead of icons".

e. Click apply, ok and ok.

Now, instead of logos, you will be able to see photo on the desktop.

I hope it helps.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Aug 22, 2015
  3. BRCjr Win User
    Help on photos.

I am not very familiar with 7. I went from Vista to 8.1 about 3 years ago. I will hope someone with 7 experience will answer.

BRCjr, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Tony K Win User

photo help

Welcome to Windows EightForums, Nick69.

Not sure what you mean by "pix". Please expound?

What model of HP do you have?

Tony K, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

photo help

1. photo help - Similar Threads - photo help

2. hello can u help i have a nokia lumia 520 phone and want to add photos n messages when i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hello can u help i have a nokia lumia 520 phone and want to add photos n messages when i...: I have what a Nokia Lumia phone520 app and trnf to install what's app but when try says cant do need WiFi on had to reset phone since then comes up windows 10 since resetting I had what's apps??? Thanks jackie...
  3. i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help on alot of issuse , like how do i transfer photos from my i phone to my pc then...: assure program help needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-alot-of-issuse-like-how-do-i/9bb25fe4-49df-4633-ab0f-9677671a1ede
  4. windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please

windows 10 (I hope to see all my photos on one page? )- help needed -please: as is they are all in dated yello minila faux folders on my windows 10 and in my trade - its like opening every book on the shelf to find one picture I would be seeking to share - it kills hours here0 SO QUESTION how to I get all the folders to empty into one long page that...
  5. Help make the Photos app better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help make the Photos app better: Where i can find ''Help make the Photos app better'' option in microsoft photos app ? I can't find any..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-make-the-photos-app-better/5cc5ea85-c20f-4336-a3b6-22b44941e178"
  6. Windows Photos + OneDrive - Please help, I'm really frustrated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos + OneDrive - Please help, I'm really frustrated.: I have around 20,000 photos which I store on OneDrive. There are so many missing features in OneDrive related to photos management and organization, so I naturally thought that I will use Windows 10 Photos app as client software to organize these photos on OneDrive. The...
  7. why cant I copy and paste a photo from facebook anymore???????????????? Need Help Now!

in Windows 10 Customization
    why cant I copy and paste a photo from facebook anymore???????????????? Need Help Now!: I used to be able to copy a picture from facebook and save in a word document. I can no longer save photos from fb! What the heck is going on??????????????? I need help NOW!...
  8. Auto compression win10 broke my photos and videos HELP

Auto compression win10 broke my photos and videos HELP: Hello everyone I got a problem. My windows 10 started compressing files automatically. And after compression files size show insane and it's impossible to open or decompress. I tried some programs as Recuva for fix it but it does not help. HEEELP...
  9. Window's Default Photo Program Cant Open My Images Anymore.. Help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's Default Photo Program Cant Open My Images Anymore.. Help!!!: After I tried to repair system restore (which still isnt fixed) I try to open an image with window's default photo image program like I usually do. But I get this message: [img] Then when I close that window I get this message: [img] 130527
  10. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...