Windows 10: photo help

Discus and support photo help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i had view of pix now its not there just a blue thing / i have to open one and click next / i want to see pix the moment i open folder / Im old and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nick69, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Nick69 Win User

photo help

i had view of pix now its not there just a blue thing / i have to open one and click next / i want to see pix the moment i open folder / Im old and slow so take it easy on me

:)

Nick69, Aug 22, 2015
  2. Ratandeep Win User

Help on photos.

Hello Julius,

Thank you for the reply.

I appreciate your patience.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check.

a. Press Windows + X keys together and click System.

b. Click Advanced system settings.

c. Under Performance, click settings.

d. Click to check "Show thumbnails instead of icons".

e. Click apply, ok and ok.

Now, instead of logos, you will be able to see photo on the desktop.

I hope it helps.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Aug 22, 2015
  3. BRCjr Win User
    Help on photos.

I am not very familiar with 7. I went from Vista to 8.1 about 3 years ago. I will hope someone with 7 experience will answer.

BRCjr, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Tony K Win User

photo help

Welcome to Windows EightForums, Nick69.

Not sure what you mean by "pix". Please expound?

What model of HP do you have?

Tony K, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

photo help

1. photo help - Similar Threads - photo help

2. Problem opening my photos - help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem opening my photos - help please!: Hello Have just got a brand new Acer Aspire 3 laptop to replace my old one and am running version 1903 windows 10 as before. Have transferred all my docs, favorites etc using a memory stick and all is great except............. I have all my docs and photo folders located in...
  3. Please Help! One Drive documents, photos, and files vanished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please Help! One Drive documents, photos, and files vanished: My documents, photos and folders were saved to the One Drive folder seemingly automatically without my consent even though they also appeared in my folders on my PC. I did not want to use cloud based storage. I would get messages to sign in to one drive but never did, still...
  4. I can't make videos via the Photos application. Can someone help me?

I can't make videos via the Photos application. Can someone help me?: I know this is such a grandpa question to ask but I can't seem to make video projects on my new laptop for some reason. Here's what my new laptop looks like:[IMG] And here's what my old laptop looks like don't mind the pictures i have a celebrity crush problem lmao:...
  5. Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...

Help, when sen dingemail attachment photo in windows 10, on outlook, the recipient can see...: Help, when sending an email attachment photo n windows 10, in outlook, the recipient can see all my photos by clicking top left blue button. How can I stop this??????...
  6. Help! I can't find my Video Project from My Photos of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! I can't find my Video Project from My Photos of Microsoft: HI, I in a big problema. I can´t find my Video Proyecty I did buck up because I was workin in Onedrive.he pyect was saved in vpb file, bud today the Video Poroyec has desapear. It's gone, Could anyone tell me, what can I do in order to get muy proyec back? Thanks a lot....
  7. Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! I can't find my Video Proyect from My Photos of Microsof: HI, I in a big problema. I can´t find my Video Proyecty I did buck up because I was workin in Onedrive.he pyect was saved in vpb file, bud today the Video Poroyec has desapear. It's gone, Could anyone tell me, what can I do in order to get muy proyec back? Thanks a lot....
  8. Is there Help for the Photo App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there Help for the Photo App?: When cropping photos, I frequently get a "Oooops, we couldn't save that one" message. When I crop the photo again, it gets saved. I don't know why. I've scanned hundreds of photos. My scanner shows the photo on a black background, so every photo has to be cropped in the...
  9. Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Application close immediately Microsoft store, photo viewer, camera, get help, etc.: Please Help! when i want to open a photo, it says: [ATTACH] I thought i need to update the app then i open microsoft store. i can click microsoft store but then it close by itself. so i try to open another default application like camera, 3D viewer, feedback hub,...
  10. Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Makiii_Knez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghvvtr/can_you_help_me_when_i_click_a_picture_photos_app/