Windows 10: photo keeps turning off.

Discus and support photo keeps turning off. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Photos keeps turning off and I can't import photos from camera memory card. Newest photos show up on memory card but can't seem to import them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by daviddykes1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. photo keeps turning off.

Photos keeps turning off and I can't import photos from camera memory card.

Newest photos show up on memory card but can't seem to import them.

:)

daviddykes1, Nov 25, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 25, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photo keeps turning off. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

photo keeps turning off.

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

photo keeps turning off.

1. photo keeps turning off. - Similar Threads - photo keeps turning

2. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  3. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  4. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos - Turn off Autoplay: Windows 10 Photos app has started autoplaying videos as I tab through the images and videos I've downloaded from my game camera. How do I turn this off? I've already turned off AutoPlay in Settings for everything and it didn't change anything....
  5. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

Photos - Turn off Autoplay: Windows 10 Photos app has started autoplaying videos as I tab through the images and videos I've downloaded from my game camera. How do I turn this off? I've already turned off AutoPlay in Settings for everything and it didn't change anything....
  6. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Drivers keep turning off

Drivers keep turning off: Hey, I have a Tuf Gaming A15 laptop, and sometimes for no reason the WiFi driver keeps stopping. I can't turn in back on and I already tried to download a need Wi-Fi driver and that does not help either. These devices turn off in my device manager:Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN...
  8. Camera keeps turning on/off

Camera keeps turning on/off: Camera keeps turning on/off within 2 seconds. Check below video. https://youtu.be/RGSssUGIS-w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-keeps-turning-onoff/bb41aacf-56dc-4842-80b8-39f01a17bd65
  9. Bluetooth keeps turning off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keeps turning off.: How can I turn Bluetooth on? It will randomly shut off, then my bluetooth mouse just stops working. I have tried the following fixes. 1. Restart the computer - works most often but is a complete time-wasting pain. 2. Go to Device Manager. Checked the driver, and it's the...
  10. Wifi Keeps Turning Off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Keeps Turning Off: Guys, all of a sudden for the past week, my wifi keeps turning off everytime I connect to a wireless network. I've tried numerous things to fix such as disabling the power off option for the adapter and doing a system restore to last month when I remember it working. I even...