Windows 10: Photo not updating on Microsoft 365

Discus and support Photo not updating on Microsoft 365 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with my account photo on Microsoft 365. I changed my photo via the Microsoft Account page. It looks like this: [ATTACH] That... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by v015eyjd, Feb 26, 2021.

1. v015eyjd Win User

Photo not updating on Microsoft 365

I'm having trouble with my account photo on Microsoft 365. I changed my photo via the Microsoft Account page. It looks like this: Photo not updating on Microsoft 365 c97883ec-eaaf-4be3-a6ee-b16795f3c05d?upload=true.jpg

That photo has propagated across all of the programs that show my picture except for my apps in Microsoft 365. They all show the old picture. Here is Excel:

Photo not updating on Microsoft 365 2a1292fd-dad7-400e-972b-5e71d3be7e90?upload=true.jpg

The photo you see there is the old one. How do I change the photo in Microsoft 365 to match the one on all my other programs and online when I see the new one?

:)

v015eyjd, Feb 26, 2021

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Photo not updating on Microsoft 365

Share Photo with Outlook 365

I have Microsoft Office 365 subscription installed and syncs with the same account that the Photo App has and under Share I have no option to use the MS 365 Outlook client to share photo with. I have MAIL, ONENOTE, & ONEDRIVE.

In my opinion because MS office is installed, it should be listed to Share Outlook with. Anyway I can always right-click and Copy the photo and paste in Outlook as an attachment - seems antiquated though

Tigger Ireland, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Photo not updating on Microsoft 365

1. Photo not updating on Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - Photo updating Microsoft

2. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365: I've already purchased Office at least twice and put it on my laptop - which includes Excel. Now we're supposed to pay a monthly fee to use what was supposed to be forever. I don't want a newer version. What can we do????...
  3. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft Office four years ago. Will it remain usable with Windows 11 or will I have to purchase a subscription?Also, why are my Office files being automatically saved to the cloud when I never asked for this to be done and have no need for them to be there?...
  4. Microsoft 365

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft 365: I bought Office 365 and put it on 2 laptops. When I saved a Excel spreadsheet on the desktop it saved it on both laptops. I there a way to stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/490d91ab-adac-4751-9f45-5d13aab5476f
  5. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 365: I have a PC and a laptop for home use only do you recommend the family or personal Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/6bd56584-78f9-44a5-93d4-aaac10a4ac18
  6. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft 365: My subscription lapsed. Re-purchased. It now is telling me to install. If I install this, will it effect the documents already in my computer? This may be fundamental to some of you, but I don't want to lose anything that is already there. thanks...
  7. Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365: I have been using Outlook 2007 for years ( Standalone version). I have many mail folders and sub-folders that I use on a daily basis. I also have Office 2007 home & Student that I got on eBay (legit). I am thinking of getting Microsoft 365 for 1 person subscription yearly....
  8. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 365: I have two HP all in one pc's that are constantly shutting down and rebooting themselves. It can happen when my coworkers are using Word, Excel, sending an email. It just happened again about 5 minutes ago on one of the machines. Printing out labels out of Microsoft Word....
  9. Win10 & Microsoft 365: Photo thumbnail in windows directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 & Microsoft 365: Photo thumbnail in windows directory: I have just migrated to Windows 10 just using it for the past week, but have been using MS365 for some time. I have noticed that all of the photo/image files in my directories are displayed with icons representing their file extensions rather than thumbnails of the actual...
  10. Updating microsoft office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Updating microsoft office 365: Hi All Just wondering after updating office 365,are you required to reboot the computer after updating.*Redface Cheers 149087