Windows 10: photo on startup

Discus and support photo on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i remove the photo on start-up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-on-startup/7253ad4e-1f3a-4428-9d00-9dd8c53b4a79 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nauyak, Nov 15, 2019.

1. nauyak Win User

photo on startup

how do i remove the photo on start-up

:)

nauyak, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 15, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done photo on  startup :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 15, 2019
  4. photo on startup

Windows 10 Photo app

Hi Luka,

There is a possibility that there is an app or a driver conflicting with the photos app and causes this issue to arise. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps to fix this.

• Uninstall the Photos app.
    • Perform Clean Boot - This troubleshooting step makes sure that there are no third party apps is causing software conflicts
      as it only loads minimum drivers and startup programs. Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal
      startup after fixing the issue.
    • Reinstall the Photos app.

Please let us know about the results.

Katrina Men, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

photo on startup

1. photo on startup - Similar Threads - photo startup

2. How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???: Hello everyoneCan you help me with Forza Horizon 5?I'm having problems getting into the game, i.e. the game is exiting by itself.Here you can see some code that is causing the problem,ForzaHorizon5.exe version 0.0.0.0 has stopped interacting with Windows and has been closed....
  3. How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Forza horizon 5 premium edition crashing in startup photo???: Hello everyoneCan you help me with Forza Horizon 5?I'm having problems getting into the game, i.e. the game is exiting by itself.Here you can see some code that is causing the problem,ForzaHorizon5.exe version 0.0.0.0 has stopped interacting with Windows and has been closed....
  4. Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...: I get this on startup:And I get this whenever I try to open any photo or video with windows photo viewerI've looked online and found where I can repair and reset it in the settings, I've tried both and it doesn't workI'm also getting the "windows is scanning/repairing drive...
  5. Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...

Windows photo viewer no longer works, I get an error message on startup and nothing I can...: I get this on startup:And I get this whenever I try to open any photo or video with windows photo viewerI've looked online and found where I can repair and reset it in the settings, I've tried both and it doesn't workI'm also getting the "windows is scanning/repairing drive...
  6. Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?: Suddenly, I started getting a blue-design screen NOT BSOD on the page where I enter my PIN code. After I enter my pin, I see my photo on my desktop. But how do I get rid of this ugly screen on startup?...
  7. Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?

Why do I get a blue design NOT BSOD on startup, replacing my photo?: Suddenly, I started getting a blue-design screen NOT BSOD on the page where I enter my PIN code. After I enter my pin, I see my photo on my desktop. But how do I get rid of this ugly screen on startup?...
  8. Photos App Crashes at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App Crashes at Startup: If I open Photos app, it begins to open shows just a blank gray window then crashes almost immediately.If I double-click a picture file, it opens fine, but then clicking the button jump back to all pictures will also cause it to crash.Repair or Reset from App Settings didn't...
  9. Photos App Crashes at Startup

Photos App Crashes at Startup: If I open Photos app, it begins to open shows just a blank gray window then crashes almost immediately.If I double-click a picture file, it opens fine, but then clicking the button jump back to all pictures will also cause it to crash.Repair or Reset from App Settings didn't...
  10. Landscape Photo at Startup, Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Landscape Photo at Startup, Win 10: Dear Microsoft Support, I Installed Windows 10 on my HP Netbook. The Netbooks specifications are: HP Netbook, Intel Atom CPU N455 1.66 Ghz, 2.0 GB Ram, ReadyBoost Cache 1.8 GB, 32 bits, Windows 7 Starter upgraded to Win 10, Primary Hard drive 214 GB, Secondary Hard drive N/A...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where have the default photos gone on startup

2. nice photoes of windows 10 start up