Windows 10: Photo path

Discus and support Photo path in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to add some photos to ProShow Gold software but I cannot find the path that my photos are stored in. The ones I need are not in pictures.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brenda b_118, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Photo path

I am trying to add some photos to ProShow Gold software but I cannot find the path that my photos are stored in. The ones I need are not in pictures. I am not sure why my pictures are being stored in two different locations.

:)

Brenda b_118, Feb 9, 2019

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Feb 9, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Photo path

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photo path :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Photo path

1. Photo path - Similar Threads - Photo path

2. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  3. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  4. Used Revo to uninstall "One Drive" but c: photos still have /onedrive/in file path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used Revo to uninstall "One Drive" but c: photos still have /onedrive/in file path: My friend has a new computer. I put her 24,000 photos in a new file on her C: drive and of course they also went to "One Drive" without any permission to do so - geez. I used Revo to get One Drive out, but now the file path to her photos has like /User/OneDrive/Marysphotos....
  5. Used Revo to uninstall "One Drive" but c: photos still have /onedrive/in file path

Used Revo to uninstall "One Drive" but c: photos still have /onedrive/in file path: My friend has a new computer. I put her 24,000 photos in a new file on her C: drive and of course they also went to "One Drive" without any permission to do so - geez. I used Revo to get One Drive out, but now the file path to her photos has like /User/OneDrive/Marysphotos....
  6. Used Revo to uninstall "One Drive" but c: photos still have /onedrive/in file path

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Pdf files are being saved by computer as photo files photo icon but .pdf in the file path name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf files are being saved by computer as photo files photo icon but .pdf in the file path name: All my pdf files are being saved as photos but I am ticking the pdf box. What am I doing wrong?? And then computer won't open. Says it wrong path or don't have latest version - photos last updated on 12.01.2022. Even a word doc saved as pdf gets the photo icon and pdf in file...
  8. Pdf files are being saved by computer as photo files photo icon but .pdf in the file path name

Pdf files are being saved by computer as photo files photo icon but .pdf in the file path name: All my pdf files are being saved as photos but I am ticking the pdf box. What am I doing wrong?? And then computer won't open. Says it wrong path or don't have latest version - photos last updated on 12.01.2022. Even a word doc saved as pdf gets the photo icon and pdf in file...
  9. "path" to photos .

in Windows 10 Support
    "path" to photos .: I added more storage to my Win 10 PC (up to date) because I need more storage. When I did that I moved all of my photos from two smaller drives to a third larger internal drive and added another large drive an internal backup. I also added a 3 TB external drive as a second...
  10. how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor?: when i use my laptop to edit photos it lets me chose where i save the photos however now I'm editing them on my pc it wont let me chose where i save the photos and its beginning to become quite annoying as i want them saved in a different location to where they are saving...