Windows 10: Photo Print Error Message

Discus and support Photo Print Error Message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and an HP Deskjet printer/scanner using wireless printing that works fine from my laptop but gets error message "your printer has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim9guitars, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Photo Print Error Message

I have Windows 10 and an HP Deskjet printer/scanner using wireless printing that works fine from my laptop but gets error message "your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e" and refuses to print from my desktop. I have tried removing the printer and adding it, I can print directly from Guitar Pro 7.5 but if I open a .jpg file from my desktop, the default program (that used to work) opens it and I get the above message. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Jim9guitars, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Photo Print Error Message

PHOTO PRINTING

Hi Rod,

Problems with Excel crashing or hanging can be caused by several things. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Are you printing directly from the Photo app?
    • Have you tried pressing the Print shortcut Ctrl + P key?
    • Are there any error messages or error codes?

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Photo Print Error Message

1. Photo Print Error Message - Similar Threads - Photo Print Error

2. Photos Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Error Message: I get the error below when trying to open any png or jpg file. Images will open fine with paint or in the folder preview pane, but not on photo viewer. How do I fix this issue?...
  3. Error message in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message in Photos App: Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or the file is corrupted.When scrolling through my pictures this message briefly flashes between most but not all of the pics. It started with a few, now it is most of them. I cannot find what is...
  4. Getting print error message but document/whatever still prints

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting print error message but document/whatever still prints: Running Windows 10 version 20H2 - on HP250 - recently started getting a Print Notification error message when attempting to print anything, but it does print. Message is: "Error print on ...printer name... The printer couldn't print ...doc name..." This does not just...
  5. error message when trying to print

error message when trying to print: Hello, Yesterday morning, I printed a document on my Canon 5751 totally all right. When I went to print another document in the afternoon, so o switching off inbetween, I got the error message 0x8007007e, whether printing onto cutepdf or the printer. Nothing works. Can...
  6. Photo Application Print Error

Photo Application Print Error: when i print from Windows Photo application it dont print the whole page it like print 90% of actual page see 2 examples given below [img] [img] one more photo problem, sometime it takes 1-2 minutes to load picture 158908
  7. Photo Application Print Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo Application Print Error: when i print from Windows Photo application it dont print the whole page it like print 90% of actual page see 2 examples given below [img] [img] 158908
  8. error message on print function

error message on print function: I cannot print to Canon MX 220, Windows 10, updated recently. No explanation as to cause of the error. Multifunction printer, scanner doesn't work either. Troubleshooter can't identify problem. Will not print anything, documents, test pages... I have tried reloading...
  9. Photo viewer not opening photos, gives error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo viewer not opening photos, gives error message: Hi, Having used the photo viewer for years, it's now not opening any jpegs. I get the viewing screen, with the file name and this message underneath it. Advice appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  10. No access to photos error message -2147219196

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No access to photos error message -2147219196: I cannot open photos nor save from a memory card. error message -2147219196. How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-access-to-photos-error-message-2147219196/fbdb93f2-07d5-416c-8890-d3dc6e7ea582