Windows 10: Photo printing problem

Discus and support Photo printing problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Community, I would be grateful for any advice on a problem that has just developed on my computer running Windows 10 with printing of photos. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterCharlesworth, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Photo printing problem

Dear Community,

I would be grateful for any advice on a problem that has just developed on my computer running Windows 10 with printing of photos. I never had this issue until my son recently used the computer for printing some of his university work from a USB, but he denies making any printing setting changes......just saying...!

I'm trying to print from a series of photos in a desktop folder. When I print a series of colour photos in this case, I wanted the option of four photos per A4 page each printed page comes out with four separate colour images, but they are each only 45mm wide, representing about half of the selected image, and the rest of the A4 page in between is white. No abnormality is found on running checks on the printer itself, test pages are normal and printing email and Word documents occurs without any problem. I've scrutinized all the printer settings and can't find anything amiss, but this happens repeatedly.

I web-chatted the agent for my printer OKI C332 and she was of the opinion that it was "an app problem", which if correct means "Photos" in Windows 10, doesn't it? However, I don't know how to check this further than I have already tried. I'm at my wits end.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Peter

:)

PeterCharlesworth, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Photo printing problem

Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Photo printing problem

1. Photo printing problem - Similar Threads - Photo printing problem

2. Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem: Good Morning All,I am experiencing the exact same problem with about 10 computers on my domain. See behavior here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDKXAzuVvQ When using Microsoft Photos you can usually press the printer icon, or "right click > Print" and it will open a menu...
  3. Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem: Good Morning All,I am experiencing the exact same problem with about 10 computers on my domain. See behavior here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDKXAzuVvQ When using Microsoft Photos you can usually press the printer icon, or "right click > Print" and it will open a menu...
  4. Printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing photos: Hi We are having trouble printing wallet prints from our computers. They are coming out with big white stripes in the middle of them. I have tried on multiple PC's & to 3 different printers and the same problem occurs. We are able to print contact sheets correctly, but...
  5. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  6. Printing Photos

Printing Photos: How can I print a photograph smaller than 2" X 3" using the Microsoft photo program that came with my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/1cc575a5-657f-46b0-8ec5-5c8b6a94f757
  7. Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app

Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app: Hi. I have recently gotten a Surface GO through work, and have issues with printing. I can print documents without problems, and same wth photos via Paint. But when I try to print one or multiple photos through the Photos app the file is sent, the file is received by the...
  8. printing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing photos: How do I print pictures in an oval shape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/c9771574-1fe8-4367-baa5-b03d26dddbd8
  9. problems with printing photos

problems with printing photos: When I send a picture or photo to the printer it comes out of the printer as the left hand 25% as a column repeated 4 times across the page, tried it with another printer, same result, any ideas please?...
  10. Printing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Photos: I am trying to print photos from my computer and the only thing that comes up is unreadable text in a file conversion box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/3366d903-ecc1-41fe-bf0b-6fa41e65a378"