Windows 10: Photo Printing using Windows 10

Discus and support Photo Printing using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i select a number of pictures, right click and select print, then choose how the pictures appear on paper, then click on print. The printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Receng56, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Receng56 Win User

Photo Printing using Windows 10

When i select a number of pictures, right click and select print, then choose how the pictures appear on paper, then click on print. The printer starts printing but the pictures are missing 50% of the centre of each picture. Any idea what is causing this? I have 2 printers and it does it on both?

:)

Receng56, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Printing photos from Dropbox-windows 10

Hi Amy,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which application are you printing from?
    • Have you accessed different app to print the photos?
    I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Print a picture and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/print-picture#1TC=windows-8

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Share and print photos

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/sharing-printing-photos

Note: The steps for Windows 8 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My CANON MP210 printer will no longer print out photos from my 'Pictures' file in Windows 10.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Photo Printing using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Photo Printing using

2. WIndows 10 - Printing photos faster

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows 10 - Printing photos faster: Greetings,I won't go through narrative speech, so here are the main informations.ContextBusiness situationI work with a software that can produce statements with attachments.Those attachments can be imported in the software manually, or through middleware :manually, I just...
  3. Photo print function windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photo print function windows 10: When i use this function to print some photo's i get the following out of the printer.0645_210407115646_001.pdf Can someone tell me where this problem is. Also other apps are printing fine. So only here is the problem. 177253
  4. Windows 10 Photo App will not print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photo App will not print: I have a system running Windows 10 version 1909. The printerwill not print any image using Windows Photo App. The print job does show up inthe print queue like it is printing but nothing actually prints. The printerworks fine and prints anything from any other program. Images...
  5. Printing from Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing from Photos on Windows 10: I recently started having issues when trying to print multiple photos on one sheet from the Photos App on my computer. The entire center of the picture comes out blank, with thin strips of the photo showing on the long edges. It is not a printer issue, as I have printed to...
  6. Printing using Photo printing wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing using Photo printing wizard: I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with thick white bars down the paper. Single pictures print OK. This happens on 2 of my laptops but not the third. I have...
  7. Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printed photos have large parts of the photos missing when using Print Pictures/Print...: A new problem has occurred for me under Windows 10. When I print out photos using MS Photo and the Print Pictures/Print dialog box, the actual paper print appears with a large section of the image missing. There will be two parallel sections correctly printed at the edge of...
  8. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  9. Unable to print photos - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print photos - Windows 10: I have been able to print photos successfully until very recently and not sure why a problem has now arisen. I can print documents from my PC C Drive but not photos - I get message ERROR CODE OX8007007E. I can print photos from my ipad on the HP Envy 5530.. The printer is on...
  10. Printing a photo using Paint

Printing a photo using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...