Windows 10: Photo Printing Wizard?

Discus and support Photo Printing Wizard? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a Photo Printing Wizard in Windows 10? If so can someone tell me where I get it? I am thoroughly confused as to how to print pictures from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WildClyde, Jun 19, 2016.

1. WildClyde Win User

Photo Printing Wizard?

Is there a Photo Printing Wizard in Windows 10? If so can someone tell me where I get it? I am thoroughly confused as to how to print pictures from my phone at correct resolution for desired photo size...

:)

WildClyde, Jun 19, 2016

2. I would like to print photos in different sizes, When I had WIndows 7 it was right up at the top, you could chose the size of photo you wanted to print.

<Original title: Print size in Photo app>

I would like to print photos in different sizes, When I had WIndows 7 it was right up at the top, you could chose the size of photo you wanted to print. Now when I click on print it only has one size, for 1 photo. example I want to print a photo in wallet
    size, and have more then 1 photo printed, now it will only print 1 photo and the size of a 8 1/2 by 11

Original title: Photo's

KarenGoodhart, Jun 19, 2016
  3. printing from "Photos", Win 10

Printing from Photos; if I select a photo I'm not offered a print, if you don't select and doubleclick photo, it opens, offers a print (under menu) if you "print" you'll get a print setup page with a blank image although the photo name is correct, and
    you'll get a blank print. I've got to be selecting the photo incorrectly?

DouglasLawton, Jun 19, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Photo Printing Wizard?

That would be a phone issue, not Winfows.

bro67, Jun 19, 2016
  5. WildClyde Win User
    The same issue applies with printing images from my pc.

WildClyde, Jun 19, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Two different issues that one is caused by the phone. The other is caused by software if not installed, that should be installed on your computer for your printer.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Photo Printing Wizard?

1. Photo Printing Wizard? - Similar Threads - Photo Printing Wizard

2. Printing using Photo printing wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing using Photo printing wizard: I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with thick white bars down the paper. Single pictures print OK. This happens on 2 of my laptops but not the third. I have...
  3. Printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing photos: Hi We are having trouble printing wallet prints from our computers. They are coming out with big white stripes in the middle of them. I have tried on multiple PC's & to 3 different printers and the same problem occurs. We are able to print contact sheets correctly, but...
  4. Printing of photo

Printing of photo: Good Morning, I used to be able to click on my photo and then click on print. No Problem... Then all of a sudden, in order to print that photo i have to double click and it sends it over to a black screen which then forces me to choose and pick size / paper / etc...
  5. Photo printing

Photo printing: How to solve magneta/pink photos on HP Envy 4520 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-printing/b1da9093-3b8b-4c3a-b13e-51cfdf402ee9
  6. Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard

Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard: Windows 10 includes a Photo printing wizard that lets you easily print images at various sizes. In this article, we show you how to do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single...
  7. Printing Photos

Printing Photos: How can I print a photograph smaller than 2" X 3" using the Microsoft photo program that came with my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/1cc575a5-657f-46b0-8ec5-5c8b6a94f757
  8. printing photos

printing photos: How do I print pictures in an oval shape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/c9771574-1fe8-4367-baa5-b03d26dddbd8
  9. Photo Printing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Printing: How do you get the digital date to print on a photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-printing/bace4867-57ba-4fe0-bfac-d145313aced4"
  10. Printing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Photos: I am trying to print photos from my computer and the only thing that comes up is unreadable text in a file conversion box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/3366d903-ecc1-41fe-bf0b-6fa41e65a378"