Windows 10: Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.

Discus and support Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to find a simple, very easy to use photo editing program that, when I click share, allows one to send an email using Outlook. Apparently,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imtoad, Jul 30, 2019.

1. imtoad Win User

Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.

I need to find a simple, very easy to use photo editing program that, when I click share, allows one to send an email using Outlook.

Apparently, Photos app in Win 10 doesn't allow that option and my friend can't wrap her head around saving to her computer and attaching to an email. She doesn't (and will never) understand how to navigate around her computer. Please don't judge. She's really wonderful otherwise ;-)

Thank you

:)

imtoad, Jul 30, 2019

2. Share Photo with Outlook 365

The Photo App has a Share button. The options in the list do not include MS Office 365 Outlook. It offers 'Mail' but I do not use that because I pay for an Office subscription. How do I select 365 Outlook other than copy and paste?

Tigger Ireland, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Mishalak Win User
    Windows 10 Photos sharing with Outlook 2007

I use Windows 10 Photos as my default photo program. And I have Outlook 2007 as my default Email client. When I want to share photos, Outlook 2007 is not listed as an option. The only options offered are as follows:

Mail (which I don't use because I use Outlook 2007)

Cortina Reminders

Copy Files

Feedback Hub

OneNote

How do I get Outlook 2007 listed as an option?

Mishalak, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.

Share Photo with Outlook 365

I have Microsoft Office 365 subscription installed and syncs with the same account that the Photo App has and under Share I have no option to use the MS 365 Outlook client to share photo with. I have MAIL, ONENOTE, & ONEDRIVE.

In my opinion because MS office is installed, it should be listed to Share Outlook with. Anyway I can always right-click and Copy the photo and paste in Outlook as an attachment - seems antiquated though

Tigger Ireland, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button.

1. Photo program that will share using Outlook with a click of a button. - Similar Threads - Photo program share

2. Photo share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo share: I am having trouble with sharing photos. It was so easy with Windows 8.1, but I can't get this to work. I hit Share, I pick a person to send the photo to, write the note, hit send and it just spins. Never sends. Ideas?...
  3. 'Share' on right mouse button no longer offering Outlook as an option

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Share' on right mouse button no longer offering Outlook as an option: I think as a result of a recent update, clicking right on a file in File Explorer and selecting Share no longer offers Outlook as an option. Does anyone know of a way of reinstating it?...
  4. Using Photos App to Share to Instagram

Using Photos App to Share to Instagram: In the early days of Windows 10 share feature, you could use the share button to share a photo to Instagram. However they removed that and I am wondering how you can do that these days. 168629
  5. Outlook not a Share Option

Outlook not a Share Option: I have found numerous older posts on this. All the threads are locked and none of the solutions have worked. Outlook is set as the default mail program and I tried "Share via e-mail" option. This issue seems to have been around for several years. Any "official" fix for it...
  6. Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a program that click buttons and links for me?: I'm doing online homeschool right now, and it sucks. I have set up a looping video of myself to play through OBS's virtual camera. The problem is that sometimes the teacher will do "screen breaks" in the middle. They're always at the same time, so I was wondering if I could...
  7. Photo sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo sharing: Since the last update, I have not been able to share my photos. I get a message telling me I don't have permisson. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-sharing/fe399fb2-4b1d-46f1-aaec-ba0679b8404b
  8. Buttons Not Clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons Not Clicking: This issue was very sudden and I'm yet to find any useful info. About two days ago I disconnected one of my wireless earphones from my laptop because I didn't want it to keep automatically connect to my laptop, a few hours later I went to connect them again and tried to add...
  9. Printing photo requires two clicks on print button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing photo requires two clicks on print button: Not sure why, but when I select print from the upper right, and print dialog and preview opens and everything is setup fine, I click on the Print button and nothing happens until I click on it a second time. Suggestions? Don...
  10. Is there a program that can click a button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a program that can click a button?: I wanted to know if there is a program for windows 10 that can do things automatically. For example, I can set it to automatically open up chrome and automatically type some site and then download something or click a button all on autopilot. Is there such a thing? Or am I...