Windows 10: Photo Recovery

Discus and support Photo Recovery in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer was being kind of slow so i restarted my pc. Without reading i clicked the setting that deleted all of my files. Is there a way to recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ky6te, Jul 16, 2019.

1. ky6te Win User

Photo Recovery

My computer was being kind of slow so i restarted my pc. Without reading i clicked the setting that deleted all of my files. Is there a way to recover the photos? Thank you.

:)

ky6te, Jul 16, 2019
  2. John Ado Win User

Recovery of photos

Hi Nancy,

I realized that you have to use a third party recovery service to restore your photos. With that in mind, please know that we don't keep a list of all these recovery websites. So finding a website based on your description may be a little of a challenge.
    I do hope someone in this Community had used the same website before.

I can only suggest to keep your photos or any important files backed up to prevent something like this in the future. You can use a cloud backup (ie, OneDrive) or use a flash drive.

All the best.

John Ado, Jul 17, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jul 17, 2019
  4. kormath Win User

Photo Recovery

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Photo Recovery :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Photo Recovery

1. Photo Recovery - Similar Threads - Photo Recovery

2. Recovery failed and unable to access any of the photo's on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery failed and unable to access any of the photo's on my PC: Search box, bottom LH corner, has become inactive unable to enter anything since trying to revert to previous settings. The error code ox80071ac5 is also displayed....
  3. Recovery failed and unable to access any of the photo's on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery failed and unable to access any of the photo's on my PC: Search box, bottom LH corner, has become inactive unable to enter anything since trying to revert to previous settings. The error code ox80071ac5 is also displayed....
  4. Recovery failed and unable to access any of the photo's on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.: FI was following a video online after being stuck with the diagnosis loop problem and now I have ended up on this screen and I do not know how to fix it....
  6. I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.

I am stuck on a recovery page. Photo below. I need help.: FI was following a video online after being stuck with the diagnosis loop problem and now I have ended up on this screen and I do not know how to fix it....
  7. Photo recovery from Microsoft surface Windows RT tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo recovery from Microsoft surface Windows RT tablet: Hey, I haven't used my Microsoft surface Windows RT 64gb since 2014/2015 due to a broken screen, just wondering if there is a way I can recover my photos and videos off it without having to source someone to replace the screen? Help is greatly appreciated :...
  8. Photo recovery from Microsoft surface Windows RT tablet

Photo recovery from Microsoft surface Windows RT tablet: Hey, I haven't used my Microsoft surface Windows RT 64gb since 2014/2015 due to a broken screen, just wondering if there is a way I can recover my photos and videos off it without having to source someone to replace the screen? Help is greatly appreciated :...
  9. Photo recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo recovery: I did a windows recovery because of a critical stop error. I can’t find my photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-recovery/3024db29-8944-40f3-a30c-b1c60e2bde19
  10. Photo Recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photo Recovery: I was looking for an old deleted photo and I saw it in my photos live tile, upon clicking and entering the photos app however it seems to have gotten deleted. is there any way to get it back? submitted by /u/noscoperskelesans420 [link] [comments]...