Windows 10: Photo resolution

Discus and support Photo resolution in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change photos resolution in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cvsharon, Dec 2, 2019.

1. cvsharon Win User

Photo resolution

How do I change photos resolution in windows 10

:)

cvsharon, Dec 2, 2019

2. Black background on images & lower resolution in photo's app

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

As the issue only occurs with Photo app, this might be the app issue. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to run the Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Change the screen resolution and check if it helps:

• Type Change screen resolution in the Search
      box from the desktop.

• Under Resolution search for the
      Recommended
      or any other resolution and click on Apply.

• A windows pops up saying "Keep these display settings", then select
      Keep changes.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 2, 2019
  3. gbr2 Win User
    photo resolution

what is the pixel resolution of the photos used for "people" inthe contact list?

gbr2, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Photo resolution

Photo resolution

Hi,

There are two ways for you to check the resolution of your saved picture from your photo library:

• On the right top corner of the photo viewer, click the 3 dots and select
      File info
    • Right-click the picture and select File info.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Photo resolution

1. Photo resolution - Similar Threads - Photo resolution

2. Issues while exporting videos using Microsoft Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while exporting videos using Microsoft Photos app: Hi! So I have been working on a video and when I exported it, after a few minutes of exporting, a notification says couldn,t export video please restart the photos app and try again. It is really pissing me off as i already restarted the app but it still says the same thing....
  3. win 10 photos app does not work

win 10 photos app does not work: the app does not open. I had unistall it using powershell and download again without susscess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-photos-app-does-not-work/7eb05217-426a-46ca-aec3-b7c57b835d9a
  4. Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to use those lockscreen photos as my wallpaper?: As the tittle says I'd like to use the photos that appears on my lockscreen as my wallpaper. The lockscreen photo changes over time and I'd like this behavior on my wallpapers as well. Is there a way to do this? submitted by /u/FrankieCastle7 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Photo Viewer: I am absolutely disgusted that Microsoft has seen fit to remove my Windows Photo Viewer from Windows System 10! Quite simply, Microsoft should not be allowed to do this and I would join any effort to really penalize Microsoft for this sort of behavior....
  6. Photos App for Windows 10 has disappeared from my laptop

Photos App for Windows 10 has disappeared from my laptop: I don't know when this happened, probably months ago. I've dried to re-download the app from the online store, but am unable to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-for-windows-10-has-disappeared-from-my/982f4a97-5a18-4386-8fac-2160e7233325
  7. Unable to play High resolution videos in Photos app.

Unable to play High resolution videos in Photos app.: I've noticed a weird trait with the Photos App in Windows 10 - whenever I try to play videos recorded from my phone (Samsung GS9) that have 1920x1080 or higher resolution, the video won't play. Sometimes the sound will work (kind of), but the video never displays at all....
  8. Windows 10 Photos app not playing high resolution videos?

Windows 10 Photos app not playing high resolution videos?: I've noticed a weird trait with the Photos App in Windows 10 - whenever I try to play videos recorded from my phone (Samsung GS9) that have 1920x1080 or higher resolution, the video won't play. Sometimes the sound will work (kind of), but the video never displays at all....
  9. Resolution of photo

Resolution of photo: How do I increase the Resolution of a photo to at least 900? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolution-of-photo/fc385284-fc37-4afa-a2c7-867c11eb699c
  10. How do I change the resolution of a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the resolution of a photo: I am trying to upload some photos to a website where I purchased some photo mugs from. Almost every photo will not work because they say the resolution is too low. How do I change the resolution of a photo in my picture folder?...