Windows 10: Photo Scrolling and Editing

Discus and support Photo Scrolling and Editing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer just updated and I am not able to scroll through pictures to delete unwanted pictures. Apparently, I have Windows 11. I am very confused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TLM20, Jan 26, 2022.

1. TLM20 Win User

Photo Scrolling and Editing

My computer just updated and I am not able to scroll through pictures to delete unwanted pictures. Apparently, I have Windows 11. I am very confused why many posts say that they had the same issue with Windows 10. I am unable to undo the update. Also, the editing features changed. Before I could easily crop the pictures to preselected sizes or customize. There was also a spot fixer, which no longer exists. I have never liked Adobe Photo Shop. I am not a professional photographer. I don't need all of those features. I don't like change. I want to scroll through pictures in their orig

:)

TLM20, Jan 26, 2022

2. Photo Viewer How to mouse scroll to next photo

How to reset the Scroll Wheel to Zoom again instead of viewing next photo

1. Open the Windows Icon (lower left) and scroll through the list of apps
    2. Open the PHOTO app
    3. Select the “three dot” icon in upper right corner …
    4. Select SETTINGS from the pulldown menu
    5. Look under Viewing and Editing Section, the Mouse Wheel Subsection
    6. Select “Zoom In and Out” instead of “View Next or Previous Item”

ArtofFrozenTime, Jan 26, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Photo Scrolling and Editing

Automatic Update Made Photo Editing Not Work Correctly

This is NOT solved--just fixed.
    Microsoft ran an automated update a couple of days ago and now photo editing is not working the way it did previously. I shoot a lot of photos for a local news website and after editing, saved them with new names that help me sort--so, for example, football photos might be F1, f2, etc. After the update, when i edit a photo, it saves only as a copy of the original name (IMG4028, for example, so I get IMG4028(2). Only after I do that, do I get the "save as" option back, which means i either give up my naming convention or have two or more copies of everything.
    Any suggestions? The "save as" option does not appear in the first step anymore.

ADDED: It's the software that came bundled with the Windows 10 Edge computer--it's just the Photos app.

Thank you.

Pam Robinson, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Photo Scrolling and Editing

1. Photo Scrolling and Editing - Similar Threads - Photo Scrolling Editing

2. Photo Scrolling and Editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Scrolling and Editing: My computer just updated and I am not able to scroll through pictures to delete unwanted pictures. Apparently, I have Windows 11. I am very confused why many posts say that they had the same issue with Windows 10. I am unable to undo the update. Also, the editing features...
  3. photo editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo editing: so I am having trouble adding text to my photos and saving. the text disappears!! help please, I must be doing something wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editing/cbdf699b-f5c2-4d65-966b-2748b77b725d
  4. Editing photos

Editing photos: I can edit my photos from my Sony camera np problem but I am unable to do any editing on photos from my Samsung S10e mobile. The message 'oops, couldn't save that one' appears. Can you help me out with this please....
  5. Photo editing

Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  6. Editing a Photo

Editing a Photo: On Paint, how do I cut out and save a circled object from a photo, after I draw the circle around it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-photo/f810d7a1-834f-4502-b90e-e16ff5446f89
  7. editing photos

editing photos: Can someone tell me how I can get both red eye out and retouch on windows 10 like I can on windows 7? I have clicked on everything and I see nothing. I do not know what you mean by windows topics question below so I just picked a subject because nothing pertains to my...
  8. Editing photo

Editing photo: The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-photo/ea707164-ce2d-4685-b11a-3652046487c5
  9. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...
  10. Photo Scroll

Photo Scroll: Just wondering if there's a way to make Photos scroll in/out with the scroll wheel on the mouse like Win 7? Using win10 stock photo viewer 54374