Windows 10: Photo selecting issues, transfering photos

Discus and support Photo selecting issues, transfering photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Another newbie query! I sell on Etsy and Ebay, and when selecting photos from standard Win 10 picture files I have to check the ones I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Minerva, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Minerva Win User

Photo selecting issues, transfering photos

Another newbie query!

I sell on Etsy and Ebay, and when selecting photos from standard Win 10 picture files I have to check the ones I want to transfer to Etsy (mostly) TWICE, as the first select does not transfer. Seems like a daft issue. Anyone else had this problem? (never had this with others OS's). It's annoying, as wastes time. *Rolleyes

:)

Minerva, Nov 8, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Photo selecting issues, transfering photos

Photo Transfer

Hi Lorie,

You can transfer photos from your computer to your flash drive in many ways such as by copying and pasting the files, by dragging and dropping them, or by using the Send to option. You can perform the following steps about how your transfer
    your files:

• Insert your flash drive into your computer’s USB port.
    • Open File Explorer, select the photos you want to transfer, right-click on the group of selected files, then select
      Copy.
    • Explore your flash drive on another File Explorer window. Your flash drive should be recognized as a drive letter. Most flash drives will be labelled as a
      Removable Disk.
    • Right-click on an area where you want to transfer it, then select Paste.

Alternatively, you can select the photos then drag and drop them to their destination which is a folder on your flash drive. You can also select the photos, right-click on the group of selected files, choose Send To, then select the letter
    of your flash drive.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Angela Pun, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Photo selecting issues, transfering photos

1. Photo selecting issues, transfering photos - Similar Threads - Photo selecting issues

2. selecting photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selecting photos: I'm trying to select specific photos to add to a file and it adds 29 others I don't want to add...any way around this? it didn't do this before...thanks! phil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selecting-photos/d2baaf42-fa84-4057-b99e-ed6ea928fb59
  3. selecting photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    selecting photos: I'm trying to select specific photos to add to a file and it adds 29 others I don't want to add...any way around this? it didn't do this before...thanks! phil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selecting-photos/d2baaf42-fa84-4057-b99e-ed6ea928fb59
  4. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  5. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  6. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  7. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  8. photo transfers

photo transfers: trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?...
  9. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"
  10. Transfer photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer photos: I have more than 1000 photos on my phone and I would like to transfer them to my pc, I would pass them through Bluetooth but my pc doesn't have. I have the USB Cable of my cell phone and the PC has several USB ports...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfering photos from camera to PC with microsoft edge