Windows 10: photo shared after editing?

Discus and support photo shared after editing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared. I saw from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by roth12, Feb 10, 2020.

1. roth12 Win User

photo shared after editing?

I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been sharedsee image I attached below, I assume this is referring to the shared image? but I have no idea if the photo was shared? I wasn't signed into any email accounts or apps so I don't understand how it could be shared anywhere? Thanks

photo shared after editing? 2ae26f67-d759-4046-a86e-c7218274d595?upload=true.png

:)

roth12, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Arnie Est Win User

How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Automatic Update Made Photo Editing Not Work Correctly

This is NOT solved--just fixed.
    Microsoft ran an automated update a couple of days ago and now photo editing is not working the way it did previously. I shoot a lot of photos for a local news website and after editing, saved them with new names that help me sort--so, for example, football photos might be F1, f2, etc. After the update, when i edit a photo, it saves only as a copy of the original name (IMG4028, for example, so I get IMG4028(2). Only after I do that, do I get the "save as" option back, which means i either give up my naming convention or have two or more copies of everything.
    Any suggestions? The "save as" option does not appear in the first step anymore.

ADDED: It's the software that came bundled with the Windows 10 Edge computer--it's just the Photos app.

Thank you.

Pam Robinson, Feb 10, 2020
  4. photo shared after editing?

Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

photo shared after editing?

1. photo shared after editing? - Similar Threads - photo shared editing

2. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  3. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  4. Photo Save Location after editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Save Location after editing: Greetings: for a few months now, there has been a change in where my photos go after I edit them with the windows 10 photo app. In the past, when I used to click on the save as icon, the system responded with a dialogue box that allowed me to choose the place where I want to...
  5. Editing photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Editing photos: I can edit my photos from my Sony camera np problem but I am unable to do any editing on photos from my Samsung S10e mobile. The message 'oops, couldn't save that one' appears. Can you help me out with this please....
  6. Photo editing

Photo editing: When I type on a picture using the photo editor, the video creator is activated bottom of screen. Then when I try to save my edits to the photo, I get a message that I need to finish my video before I can save. Very frustrating. Something is corrupted in the video editing...
  7. Editing photo

Editing photo: The enhance function hasn't been working for a week or so in Windows Photo Editor. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-photo/ea707164-ce2d-4685-b11a-3652046487c5
  8. Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase: I need to share a Microsoft Photo video project still in the editing phase with a colleague. I know how to export and share a completed file - but not a file that has all the elements still editable....
  9. Photos got damaged after photo editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos got damaged after photo editing: After editing my photos in my windows 10 laptop black blocks appeared on the photos and spoilt them...please tell me how to recover my photos...Thanks...
  10. PHOTOS EDITING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHOTOS EDITING: Some times after finishing editing ,clicking SAVE takes a long time to complete, sometimes never---Clicking ENHANCE most of the time does nothing, all other functions work OK RAY...